Searching For The Perfect Peach

Now I’m in search for the perfect pineapple…so far I am having the same issue I was having with my search for a peach…yucky candyish taste…

I’m leaning toward Cap’s Golden Pineapple from some of the reviews I have seen, so when I make another purchase I’ll try it

Fingers are crossed my 2 samples that are coming have a pineapple!

2 Likes

Please keep me in mind kind sir. FW’s version certainly is not the one.

2 Likes

Funky pineapple (molinberry) is on my wishlist as soon as they get it in stock im getting this. Lots of good reviews on it and always out of stock so …

2 Likes

Yeah that was the very first pineapple I had and MBV…nasty shit!

I’ll have to give it a try thanks! I’ve never used Molin? Do they ship to the states or have a supplier?

1 Like

http://www.diy-ejuice.com/ this is where i get it in canada they dont have more than 10ml’s though

2 Likes

Have you used their watermelon?

1 Like

No i have truely burned myself on melons i cant vape it anymore hahaha.

2 Likes

http://www.vaperstek.org/tobacco-10-ml/

Molinberry usa vendor!

2 Likes

(noticed what I did there?..yup, right to the tobaccos???)

Here ya go…for real this time! ; )

4 Likes

I will brother! It may be some time before I place another order though. I have FLV’s line on its way and also 1on1 coming so I will be set and the only thing I need is caps golden pineapple

2 Likes

I am in no rush. I need to order the flavors for that trifecta so I will be busy for a while :wink:

2 Likes

So I might be changing all this peach business soon…I just opened my flavorah Peach and it smells DIVINE!!!
Unlike any other peach I have smelled! Very much like putting a fresh peach to your nose and inhaling really deep! Very prickly peach fuzz smell…I cant WAIT to try it!!!

5 Likes

BTW I don’t know if you mixed by weight but recently I was going through my flavors to write down their SGs because I have always done them @ 1 since the variance is only give or take .04. Well I found a few flavors are actually really far from 1 but the one I found most interesting was the Yellow Peach which actually is over 1.40! Which for me makes a lot of sense because I found it potent in a few of my recipes! So for example in a 10ml mix if I make it with 3% using my old, all flavors are 1 sg, I was really adding more like 4 1/2% or so…
That really doesn’t mean anything for my own mixes but if I shared a recipe with someone else they may get a completely different outcome…

I don’t know… I found it interesting

There also were a handful @ .5-.6

2 Likes

I always mix with specific gravities. :smile:

3 Likes

I do for everything but my flavorings…I just leave them at 1. I still will leave them at 1 with the exception of the couple I found to be way off. Otherwise the differences are so small that it has no effect on mixing. It is just to tedious for me to program ALL of my flavors with 1.004, 1.01, .97, .99, etc

3 Likes

If you select “use manufacturer specific gravities” in your “preferences” on “my page” the calculator will do it for you.

Everytime I say this a little voice will chime in and say that most people on ELR don’t use it and anyone making your recipes will not get the same results as you. Me, I don’t care, I use it. I mix for me and a couple others. I just want to be accurate as possible.

4 Likes

there is a flavor called “perfect peach” from virgin vapor.
best there is imo

1 Like

Oh sorry @Pro_Vapes I should of mentioned that I don’t use the calculator here at elr and I use my own. I have 2 and 1 of them has the programable sg for flavorings and a lot more and the other is just ejuice me up, which is where I use just 1 for flavors.
Nothing against ELR’s I just became a member here way after I started mixing and already had my routine and process down. My other one breaks the price down for me per bottle which I do need as well, also the sg, shopping list,etc. This is the one I started inputting my SGs in but stopped…when Im bored I’ll plug a few in, but for now Im only worried about big variations
I have 100s of recipes and I thought about moving them but nah…too lazy :wink:
I was just surprised to see a flavor with almost 1 1/2 times a specific gravity when the majority of the rest were at 1

2 Likes

What the? Did I just quote myself? Well I guess I did now didn’t I!

Okay so after asking questions and getting great feedback from my two besties @DarthVapor and @Pro_Vapes I have plugged in the numbers for flavor bases as follows:

Perfect Peach Flavor Base @ 7%
Perfect Strawberry Flavor Base @ 3.63%

And here’s the first draft: Mermaid’s Tears

Let me know what you think guys. Much love to ya both! I mean it.

P.S. Apologies about the flavor base names… I didnt know what else to call them. :smile:

4 Likes

Thanks brother, I love you too my big squishy vapor bear :wink:

More importantly though…have you tried these yet?

If anything you can drop the white a smidgen…yes smidgen- But really it’s up to you to come up with your perfect balance

2 Likes