Searching For The Perfect Peach

Single flavor or combination of flavors to make the perfect peach. Any suggestions? I know I have seen someone here with a concotion of sorts but for the life of me I cannot find it.

1 Like

People like White Peach (FA) and Juicy Peach (TPA) :smile:

5 Likes

I like juicy peach(capella) with a little half percent of Pink Lady (Molinberry) it makes it jucier.

4 Likes

The Inawera Peach is spot on. I’ve seen the thread about the combo peach recipe as well, but can’t find it either. : (

5 Likes

I like that idea.

2 Likes

By the way @Joya i just received apricot from tpai can tell you right away that pink lady with it is gonna blow minds.

4 Likes

I love apricot. I’m going to find a nice recipe with pear and/apricot in it and add the Pink Lady to it.

3 Likes

I’ve just got in the inawara peach it smells so good so t caped it yet though

3 Likes

I’ve said this a couple times but I have a “holy trinity” when it comes to peach flavors. I am a HUGE fan of peach in reallife from candy to the real thing I LOVE peach and I struggled with finding a good peach flavoring for ages. I have tried every one out there and they were all to candyish for me until I found these 3…

INW Peach is AMAZING! As well as White Peach (FA) and Cap’s new yellow peach

But these 3 together make the “Perfect” peach for me! A good combo is 3-2-1 = INW-CAP-FA now you can do 3%inw 2%cap and 1%fa or 3%inw 2%cap and 2%fa either way I highly suggest these 3 and play around with them to your liking

In my opinion the Inw peach is the nice “juicy” peach where as the white peach is more the skin of the peach with that good bitterness you would get from a real peach and the yellow is more of the flesh of the peach. That’s why I think they are perfect together

Even just the Inw peach and FA White are good together too…

Resinite Peach : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/217743/Resinite+Peach

3% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
1.5% Liquid Amber (FA)
3% Peach (INAWERA)
2% Sweet Cream (CAP)
1.5% Vanilla Swirl (TPA)
2% White Peach (FA)

Flavor total: 13%
Remember to rate it at: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/1J4Q

I think the concotion you are speaking of was mine actually? I know pro vapes adapted it into a base per my suggestion

7 Likes

I can’t remember where i heard it but adding a tiny bit of orange and cream can bring peach flavours alive haven’t tried it but seems to make sense am gonna try soon

1 Like

That’s right it was you with the peach recipe! So there you go @Damondo, and from what I’ve heard, the chez DV says it’s peachy keen.

2 Likes

I knew it was one of you guys. Going to capture this so I dont run into a problem in the future.

THANK YOU!!!

2 Likes

I’m also a peach nut and at the moment I’m using Peach juicy(TFA) and Peach(FW) together and having good results. And thanks for sharing the other brands for peach, I was all so looking for that combo.

5 Likes

Determined to make it stick huh :wink:

4 Likes

I am aiming to recreate a juice from Slims Ejuice called Mermaids Tears. Its a strawberry nectarine (peach) with koolada as a cooling agent. I have the strawberry part nailed but peach for some reason has eluded me until now.

You have made my better half a very happy camper.

/tips hat

4 Likes

For me personally all the other peach flavors make me sick with this distinct candy like flavor and I have tried cap juicy, tfa peach tfa juicy peach and a slew of others with the same result. People like all those and they are very popular I was just looking for something different and I found what I was looking for in those 3.

If I was going to be stranded on an island with 2 beautiful women and I could only bring 1 peach flavoring, I would bring the Inawera peach hands down, with the white peach a close second!
(truth be told though I would have the girls smuggle the other 2 with)
:wink:

4 Likes

Yes this is the same issue I was having although TFA Nectarine is quite good. Still has that candy like effect but not as bad as some others.

3 Likes

Well, the recipe was from “the house of” DarthVapor! ; ) and you are a darn fine chef!

3 Likes

I’m going to toot my own horn here…yet again. I’ve tried several peach juices from here and from vendors. While I have loved many, my favorite is still my own concoction - Sploosh. It’s my second favorite creation.

2 Likes

Yeah I like that one but I know exactly whatcha mean, I don’t get that from these 3

1 Like