Senior Vapors

I’m with you I’ll be 61 10/29 and started vaping 3/20/13 it saved my life and my wifes too so all I can say VAPE ON! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

BEST BUNCH OF PEOPLE HERE YOU CAN FIND! AND HELPFUL TOO!
LOVE IT HERE NOBODY STABS YOU IN YOUR BACK, LIKE ON OTHER SITES. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I agree 100%. I joined pretty early on I think…not sure how long @daath had the forum up and running at the time. But I really didn’t get very active on the forum until a few months ago. You know how nice folks are here…so nice that no one has told me to shut up yet! :slight_smile: Now that’s saying something!

In all seriousness though, I have learned a ton here and hope to have contributed a little. We all gain when someone shares.

4 Likes

Good day my name is Brian I was born in 1958 I have worked at some of the worst jobs one could and smoked stinks till Nov 2014 about 53 a day started when I was 15 I have copd and emphysema had to do breathing tratments in the morning got some cancer going on mid 2014 so in the middle of radiation treatment witch put my cancer into remission I put down the cigs and breathing treatments started vaping September this year did my first cloud competition did not make threw first round but went to another one local and after practicein got to forth out of a good size group my breathing has improved a bunch now still got few akes and pains but I can breath pretty good my doc told me what ever I am doing don’t stop all 3 of them now they did find a few other things wrong but you know how they are just wanted to pass that on

8 Likes

Born in 66. Still acting like I was born yesterday.

6 Likes

:birthday: TODAY…

October 19th, 1960 … Yup… I’m officially a ‘SENIOR’ in some circles. But, I FEEL better than I did when I was 40. Thanks to vaping, I quit being a slave to big tobacco after 40 years of it on 1/10/15.

Vape on, my friends.

10 Likes

Happy Birthday, hope they bake you some Birthday Cake Juice…lol. Mine is coming up soon too. Dec 17, we won’t divulge the year. Let’s just say the Wright Brothers did their first flight that day…lol

7 Likes

happy b-day!!!

5 Likes

7 Likes

Yes, it is truely mind over matter. Keep good thoughts.

3 Likes

Hate to admit it…but .yes I am a member of this group. Born in 58. One of the best parts about vaping is… Not waking up coughing. Stinkies Cought is gone.

4 Likes

I still don’t know what i want to be when i grow up and i was born in 1967. :joy:

6 Likes
7 Likes

So excellent!!! Amazing me :joy:

3 Likes

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
I HAVE ONE COMING UP IN 9 DAYS!, NICE TO KNOW YOU MS SCORPIO. :birthday:

3 Likes

Well, Happy early one to you, @45_CALIBER_JUICES ! i AM Libra though. :smile:

4 Likes

Happy birthday Alisa
Mine was Oct 14th.

4 Likes