Love the cake :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Thank You! Loved to watch him paint.

3 Likes

Thank you! Cake looks good.

2 Likes

I thank this is on my profile. I arrived the late first half of the last century 5/11/1947 made my mom proud ,in case you donā€™t no that was mothers day.(she was not so proud later on) started smoking some where around 1956 or 1958 Stopped smokin after my second triple bypass surgery in 2003 started smoking again in 2008 started vaping 2011 not successfully ,but i did cut back i was using 48 nic just could not get enough vape no air flow. late 2012 got my first vivi nova tankā€¦ tore it all apart. i had bought a GLV Great lakes vapor you can look it up he is still making mods. I drilled 1/4 in. holes thru the 510 connections on the mod and the tank also drilled out center pin on tank to max which was not a lot but i got air flow. (Tut will like this next word at the starting of a sentence LMAO) SO! I screwed a 2 ohm in the vivi It was recommended on the Glv mod to use 2.5 to 3 ohm coil i had built my first hot rodā€¦ I joosed it Scubadatdans commercial cig recipe and hit that shit Ommfg this might FN work. 5 Volt 2 ohm 3 days later no more marlboro reds. Then i found you tube and they were all ready doing this to tanks. Busted the hell out o my bubble lol SO! here i am and yes i was kicked off of ecf because i knee jerk some times. I write like i think no periods comas miss spelling Iā€™m not an english lit. guy i just vape make joose and like crazy shitā€¦ill put up my vapi chit some other time maybe SO! imadone :grinning:

2 Likes

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! and how can that be? Iā€™m not into astrology, but sounds kinda of strange though.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not all into astrology either. lol But, hereā€™s a chart for those interested:

5 Likes

Born on the year the first McDonald was erected, seat belts were required by law, minimum wage was raised to 1 buck and a gallon gas would set you back 23 cents :wink: I got hooked to vaping about 9 months ago and havenā€™t touched a cigarette for more than 6 now :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Good for you @le_vapoteur! Keep up the good vape!

Welcome to ELR!

7 Likes

Hi
I am 59 and have been vaping for about 6 months minus a 3 month relapse.
I smoked 2 packs a day for well over 45 years. I canā€™t believe that quitting smoking could be so easy. I had tried everything.
I need to save money as Iā€™m on a pension and I need a hobby so DIY seems to be right up my alley.
I havenā€™t been the luckiest with my creations so now I am going back to old faithful 2 and 3 flavor juices

5 Likes

Hello @Judih Thereā€™s nothing wrong with 2 - 3 flavor liquids. Although I will say if you want to have success with some juices that contain more flavors there are some very good mixers here with great recipes. But you know, it doesnā€™t have to be complex to be excellent. I found one today that blew my mind how many flavors is in it. I wonder if anyone here has ever tried it. Check it out - http://tjek.nu/r/23wf Thatā€™s over the top.

3 Likes

Lol
Actually I know whos recipe this is.
She is from a fb group I am a member of. She makes all kinds of recipes that totally intimidate me and wonder if they can possibly be that great. She also has a juice line
I donā€™t have the time or flavors to even attempt this.
I have a lot of flavors but not some of the ones that people in the US have

1 Like

Holy cow that looks like @DarthVaporā€™s InSaNiTy! LoL. No wayā€¦way too much time involved in that one. I canā€™t fit more than 7 flavors in my spreadsheet so thatā€™s the limit Iā€™ve given myself. The only exception I have made is actually for your Baker Avenue recipe. :smile:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s down the rabbit hole for you! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I had cut down on my smoking so much that I spend about 25 euro on tobacco a month. Iā€™ve never spend so much money on something as I do with my new hobby. Thereā€™s always the latest mod, tank or flavour that I must have :laughing: Mind you, if I would control myself and stop buying I would have enough stuff to last me for years.

[quote=ā€œSthrnMixer, post:131, topic:27893ā€]
I wonder if anyone here has ever tried it.
[/quote]If I see a recipe like that I get instantly tired and move on :tired_face:

2 Likes

A Bump for this thread in case any new members are Seniors.

Born the same year as Dan Aykroyd, Mr.T, and Vladimir Putin.
Wanted to be ā€˜Paladinā€™ when I grew up and own any car with fins.

Watch out, the ā€˜Boomersā€™ are now a force.

We cruise around with our right blinker on, ask you to speak up and
enjoy holding up lines.

Real joy is I am one of the younger boomers, so I have years to annoy you!

9 Likes

I wonder if everything is all right with @Professor_Snape. Youā€™ve been quiet for about 5 months now. Starting to worry a little.

4 Likes

I was born the year this show hit the airwavesā€¦

4 Likes

That year I was trying to figure out that new ā€˜Spaceā€™ show, Star Trek.
Told my brother it wouldnā€™t last.

4 Likes

Ha, I hope you didnā€™t make a bet :grinning:

1 Like

ā€œIt ainā€™t the years, itā€™s the mileageā€ ā€“ quote from some wise old dude.

I spawned circa 1975 in the month of June on the 21st day (Summer Solstice). If you ever get a chance, supposedly Stone Henge is the place to party that night of the year. Any folks from them parts on by chance? Love to hear about itā€¦

Now:

I do add (in all seriousness) that this wide variety of members is a hidden and welcome surprise from having joined this community. For whatever reason(s) vaping has no boundaries in race, age, gender etc. I love the fact that we have guys with a lot of very practical skills and knowledge (and in some cases extra time on their hands :smiling_imp: ) helping to very patiently educate us n00Bs , and keep us from harming ourselves and our roommates.

Some of the tighter bonds I have formed thus far, in fact, are with the Grey Warriors!

1 Like