Senior Vapors

@SthrnMixer are you serious with that recipe? How could that taste like anything but…everything?

I humbly am trying to isolate tastes singularly for now with additions only coming when I feel I understand everything in the aggregate first.

It may be boring but it will save me from any more of the mini disasters I have had (cloves, chai tea etc) costing me a couple flavors and a couple bucks…which is adding up.

4 Likes

I just shared the link. No way have I made that. I struggle enough with 2 flavor recipes :slight_smile:

Hey, who you calling ‘grey’…that was before I turned white…

9/11 here…in 1942…who would have ever thought that date [or phone number]
would ever have any significance ?

1 Like

no kidding…my step mom is 9-11 as well…totally f*d her birthday-day up…

1 Like

Also thought that NO WAY people would want to watch a bunch of Undead
people walking around ( Walking Dead ) and would much rather watch a fun
loving Space crew travel around making money ( Firefly ). Wrong !

So I am 0 for 3. :confused:

3 Likes

Hell yeah!

https://rwconfessions.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/3p7s7b.jpg?w=774&h=774

6 Likes

Ecigs saved my life. I would be dead today if I had not switched from smoking to vaping. I have or is it had…emphysema and secondary polycythemia, asthma and COPD. I’m 55 and live in Florida and been vaping one year now. I smoked like a chimney since I was age 16. I was put on oxygen at night about 6 years ago, and then they said I had to carry around an O2 concentrator during the day. I was getting dizzy by just walking into the kitchen. I had never tried to quit smoking, and I enjoyed smoking so much, I was just going to keep smoking and die. I woke up each morning to have a cigarette. It was my reason for living. Then, someone said to try ecigs and I wanted to at least shake off that 20-pound daytime machine. I first started vaping by doing it when I was in the car (with my 9 yo granddaughter). Within a couple of weeks, I switched completely over to ecigs - at first using a setup from South Beach Smoke. It was as if I didn’t even have to quit smoking. I’m just puffing on the ecig instead. Now, a year later, they say I don’t even need the O2 at night anymore. I can take a deep breath like I haven’t for 30 years. I’m not using any inhailers, oxygen, or anything, and I am happy and satisfied using my mods.

13 Likes

I am glad you are now going to hang around life. [and breathe easier]
We need you to stay here and pay taxes…never know when the president will need a vacation ! :fearful:
Jus’ kiddin’…glad you can breathe better.
[BTW, how is your juice calculator trial/error going? Getting the %'s figured out?]

2 Likes

All this talk about hair color. I used to be salt and pepper. The pepper has disappeared. Driving licence still says Brown. Lol

3 Likes

Nickname at work is ’ Q-tip '
Found my first grey hair at 17, back in 69, when in high school.
Had that Kris Kristofferson thing going in the 80’s.
Now I’m more like Leon Russell ! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

wow man…South Beach Smoke…those were the first cartomizer kits I bought when I was still on the fence betwixt smoke and vape. I live in Fort Pierce (White City) now but I lived in Ft. Liquordale at the time…

blecht! lol. I went back and tried one a long while back and …yuckaroo…where the HELL were my tastebuds!!!

Great to hear you are doing so much better! Those were some serious freakin’ maladies you overcame…

I know well what it is to love something so much that even though it is killing you, you happily, faithfully continue to do it…so I also know it took hella grande juevos to kick the cigs.

Another example of the miracle that is vaping.

1 Like

Ya, paying my taxes. Since I no longer smell like a cigarette butt, maybe I could do something about my lack of nooky disease. That is the real problem. It can cause illness. I know for sure.

2 Likes

Hey… I wonder if they made this thread so we’d stay out of their hair?

2 Likes

I have the same disease…

I could be in a nursing home with oatmeal running down the corner of my mouth, but not yet.

1 Like

Hold on a minute…there’s a home where they allow that? Where do I sign up?

2 Likes

Down here in the South it often is too hot in the summer for kids to be out playing. One thing I’ve done with my grandkids is to make coffee can ice cream. It’s loads of fun for them and afterward a nice cool treat. Here’s a site that shows how to do it.

6 Likes

Is that why older folks played kick the can when they were little?

1 Like

LOL how old do you think I am? :slight_smile: Put it this way…I don’t remember that or this -

9 Likes