Session Drummer's review of the Geekvape Creed RTA

@atssec97 I was actually brainwashed by my SC Supremes and didn’t know it. On them, all air flow needs to be closed before uncapping and filling or it was guaranteed to pour juice out. I caught myself doing that on the Creed without realizing it. The next 3 fills, I reluctantly left them wide open, uncapped, filled, re-capped and vaped. Did I get lucky ?? Not sure. I made sure the cotton in the coils was tight for no spitting, and the tails I thinned a bit and placed in the juice wells. A few times, I cut a 45 degree angle off the very outer sides to allow for easier tail stuffing.

I am actually due to fill it right now, and will try to fill to the top, with the air flow wide open, just to verify.

1 Like

Alright, just did probably my 12th refill, and left the air flows wide open, filled to the top, which was basically until it started over flowing the curved fill slots, but not up to the very tippity top, screwed the cap on, no leaking. I’m using KGD cotton, rolling it into the coils, thinning, and inserting. I’m going to guess I have more cotton tails in my juice wells than you ??

1 Like

I misspoke @atssec97, I meant the JUICEFLOW had to be completely closed on my SC Supremes to prevent pouring.

1 Like

That may be possible, I’ve been wicking pretty close to the way Mike Vapes shows in his review of this device. I have some tail in the juice well but its not extending very far into them. I’m also using the KGD cotton, been peeling the the outer layers off and rolling into the coils. I did try with the air flow control off and still was getting the juice drips. That’s the only time this baby drips though.
I actually, intentionally laid my mod on its side in the truck earlier when we went to dinner. Had it on some paper towels and after dinner i was surprised to find it nice and dry. I will keep playing with my wicking and see if I can get as Lucky as you while refilling!
Appreciate ya!

1 Like

I’ve not seen Mikes video on the Creed, but I can tell you that my tails are pretty much to the bottom of the wells. Not packed in, but fairly deep in there. Have not had a single dry hit or wicking issue thus far.

2 Likes

I will have to try that on my next refill! It’s got to be in the wicking, I tell ya wicking is an art form! For something that looks so simple!
Thanks for all the help!

PSSSS!!!
If I allow the tank to run completely empty but not dry hitting, I have no issue with the drip! Just thought i’d add this tidbit!

2 Likes