Setting Up VT133 and Escribe

I wish I could help, but I’m at work right now and all the goodies are at home on my laptop.

Btw, what batteries are you using?

I’m running 30Qs in all my 133s so I run the same battery setup on them all.

3 Likes

samsung 25R’s

I’ll see if I can find the battery setup. If someone else has it maybe they can help too.

My breaks is over. I’ll check back later.

4 Likes

Hopefully you found The answer, but I thought it was close to being simple as 1-2-3.
Download the software
Plug it in
Switch the battery from lipo to other.

Somewhere between vaperdna eciggity and one I Cannnot recall has a warning listed to do those steps. I know. Not much help.

1 Like

Ooooo vmaybe @Mofogger can advise. :nerd_face:

1 Like

I don’t have one but I can usually find what I need for the ones I do have on the Evolv forum.Here is one with a few details
https://evolvapor.forumchitchat.com/post/escribe-setup-for-vt133-8116279?&trail=15

2 Likes

Huh…? Wait… what are we doin? lol :laughing:

I’m not gonna be of much use on the Vt133 mod, I don’t own one :confused:

1 Like

I believe the default battery profile is set for 2500 mAh batteries. Should be reasonably accurate without creating a custom battery profile. Now the Vape Profiles where you get to set wires, TC or Wattage, and default wattage are where you need to spend some time in the beginning. Get a few profiles setup to cover your favorite tanks and coil setups. The rest can be played with later. This part you need to do just to even really start to enjoy the mod. Are you using prebuilt coils or are you building your own? Are you using a tank, RTA, RDTA, or RDA? Not that the differences will be much between them, but it helps to know what types of profiles you need to setup.

Let us know what you need. I’m sure there are several that can hop in on the conversation.

We should probably have @Jojo or @Daath move this part of the conversation to a new thread so we don’t cloud up the Vape Mail thread though.

3 Likes

I build all of my own coils. I want to set it up for kidney puncher 316L and Kbee Ti 1 and I don’t want to blow the fuse LOL for now I would like to set up for Kayfun’s and other tanks

Thanks @JoJo

1 Like

I have a VT133 and am a little interested in this as well. I also use Samsung 25Rs (but I recently ordered some 30Qs). I thought it was just a matter of plugging it in and setting up the wire types. I started digging around after this conversation and found the info for the battery stuff (under the Mod tab, click the Manufacturer Settings). I didn’t even realize that was there. :open_mouth: Hope I haven’t messed anything up permanently. I did change all the preheats to much lower temps before I used it so that’s good, I think. LoL. I know they have all this interactive, super cool training stuff. I guess I should go do that. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Ya it would be cool to have a list of what to do for 1st set up ( Escribe Masters Wanted )

1 Like

I found more info on beloved reddit , at least it has a screenshot of the settings with 25r batterys.

4 Likes

I am no expert but I do have a few Dna200’s , and this is what I always do first thing when I get one.I have never ran case thermals on any of the ones I have . I do research and see that all are as they should be and so far they have.
On my profiles , I never could figure out how to load a csv file in order to save the settings for my wire types.All I have owned have came with NI200 standard , the majority I have had to load the numbers manually for 316L SS and Titanium grade 1.I got those input numbers from the members on here .I know Pro_Vapes has his listed as well as SthrnMixer and I am sure they can be found using search with tcr or csv typed in.
That is about as detailed as I have gone , escribe really is pretty straight forward .Of course you have to download it first from the evolv site. It will automatically let you know when you connect your device to it if there is an approved updated version.
The interactive training manual is pretty cool and makes you work your way through it with one play option.

2 Likes

If you use one of the newer escribe downloads like the one from February they include Ni, Ti, and SS 316L profiles by default.

For preheats I usually go 120-125% of the wattage I’m running in TC. I stick to 5 watt increments.

For battery settings if you google your battery specs you can use the Watt Hour Calculator button shown in your pic. You just need to input the Nominal Voltage times the number of batteries in a serial mod (i.e. 3.6 for one, 7.2 for two, 10.8 for three) and the mAh (i.e. 2500, 3000) and the calculator will do the work for you.

And if you need help with generating custom CSV files I can help you there.

5 Likes

You are correct as usual! I can’t remember if I am using that one though , is it also the one where you can set your watts at 200 but it will be limited by your temp setting? I am running that version that whiterose posted a link to when it first came out in beta.Also once you input the tcr ,like I did you can save them so you only have to do it once.
EDIT , I did still lower my pre heat watts to 120

3 Likes

Yes, that’s the one.

You can do that with CSV files as well. Once uploaded they show up on the materials tab and are available to all vape profiles…

I usually vape between 80 and 100 watts. I set my preheats between 100 and 120. It leaves some headroom on the 133W mod. I run the temp between 440 and 500 F depending on the juice and build I’m running.

3 Likes

My watts are normally in the 55-70 range except for if I am running the BFT tank or my Bo’Sun rda ,they are 85-100 watts but I never change the preheat from 120 and it works well for me.

2 Likes

And that’s the key. There are no right and wrong ways to do it. Other than taxing your mod too hard. It’s all about how you like to vape. That’s the customization the DNA200 chip and escribe give you that no other mod comes close to. Some call it a tweakers mod. I call it a vape lovers dream!!

3 Likes

I agree if you like to tweak it is great! I hate to tweak but want the best vape I can get …and it is great!
If I can figure them out and not blow a single fuse out of six , they must be pretty easy as well as durable.

2 Likes