Setting Up VT133 and Escribe

You do not need to worry about the fuse blowing do to your battery set up it will ask you how many mah your batteries are if you know your 25 have it written on the side as a rule inter that number then your e scrib will have under materials tI and ss already just ad that to your mod now time to set up profile need couple to start first I like temperature dominant so set the heat set to your fancy example I run half watts from preheat my preheat is 120 my run watts is 60 + or - punch set to 5 for 1 second on a 24 GA TI .1 ohm on my BORASE Same build bellow v3( 90 )watts preheat 50 watts temperature 460/480 thatā€™s were extra profiles come in handy latter I have Ti profiles for each tank and ss just waiting on the next up date before I play with ss again up load to your 133 and save to your pc a file if you have more than one DNA device you can name them and it will ask you when plugged into you pc example Johns j blue 133 if you name it from the start comes in handy later my e scrib remembers every mod I set up on it in my pc

3 Likes

If you need an escribe profile for VT133 with 25rs I can send you mine. I use only Ti, but I have SS loaded as well and have used it some with the Wismec Theorem. In any event, I am a 25r5 disciple as well as a DNA200 heavy user. PM me if you want.

4 Likes

This is a link to a really good thread going over at VU. The OP put out a file to set up the VT133. I have several and set them all up with ease. I would suggest it as a good read, if for nothing else. Good luck with your VT133, I love mineā€¦
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hcigar-vt133-dual-18650-dna200.171476/

6 Likes

I wasnā€™t digging the VT133 and escribe has my head spinning. I recently got the Lost Vape Triade and it already has profiles set-up for all kinds of metals so I saved those profiles and use them in my VT133 and wow, what a much better vape it is.

If anyone needs the profiles then PM me and I can send them to you. It has profiles with SS316, SS316L, SS304, SS430 and even one I never heard of called NiFe30, had to google that to find out what it is.

I am in no means a DNA expert though, it is a tweakerā€™s dream but I just want the best vape I can get. I still prefer the Hohm Tech FSK mods, that and the DNA200 are the best chips on the market but the Hohm Tech mods are easier to use without having to configure all the parameters via your computer.

4 Likes

So i recently got one of these incredible vaping devices. Of course i dove right in as it speaks to the nerd in me but the batt setup thing has me confused. Im running 30Qs as well, what do i need to do as far as the batt thing goes? I just vape it down, pop them out and charge them. They are usually around 3.6 when i take them out.

2 Likes

I wish someone would make a list of ALL the batteryā€™s and their W hourā€™s Also what is up with Steam Engineā€™s CSV files I can not get them ?

2 Likes

I do too and i did not know about this function on SE, ill have to check it out.

What an amazing mod, i love it and hate it. I hate it because i have dozens of other mods that i will never touch again.

I should have listened to @Pro_Vapes a long while back when he was discussing DNA chip mods, i wont make that again mistake in the future.

4 Likes

http://evolvapor.forumchitchat.com/post/show_single_post?pid=1291598388&postcount=3&forum=454153

The attached file is what I used to setup my vt133s using 30Q batteries.

3 Likes

I downloaded steam engineā€™s csv fileā€™s but theyā€™re no good

1 Like

Many thanks and now i have a reason to setup an account.

3 Likes

Is this what you are looking for? While waiting for evolv to approve my account do that i could grab the csv for the 30Qs i clicked the other link in the link that PV sent.

http://dna200.de/kurven_akku/

1 Like

Thatā€™s cool but I was talking about the wire csv files on steam engine. when I downloaded them there was just 1 point on the Graph not 7 points on the Graph

I use ss from lightning vapes and they now have the CSV files on there site

1 Like

For SS and Ti ?

I believe they have them for all the wire they sell. Go to the wire size you want it for just like you are ordering it and look at the bottom of the page

1 Like

Way cool THANK YOU ya I donā€™t know whatā€™s up with Steam Engine right now

1 Like

yep here is a screen shot in the drop down select the wire you want it for and then click the link below for the csv

I am pretty sure they have it for Ti also

Same thing for Ti

4 Likes

Learning about Escribe and enjoying my new Vt133~!
Check your setting for ā€œMod Resistanceā€ under the ā€œModā€ tab ā€œElectricalā€ section. Iā€™m getting better performance set at 0.004 ohms
Check the Evolve forum here:
http://evolvapor.forumchitchat.com/post/info-for-hcigar-vt133-owners-7998337?&trail=30

My Ti 1 (Titanium) setting is at 55W (low) with a preheat of 80 with the soft/hard slider at 5.5 (default= 5)
Smok TF RDTA dual 6 full wrap 24ga dual coils at .11ohms

5 Likes