Shall we play a game?

It is/was, hehe. That wont stop DIYer’s tho! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

so are we doing apple crisp ??? lol

4 Likes

If you would like to post one go for it. :slight_smile:

I will have to abstain, i quickly picked this as it is something that i have been working on and it popped into my melon. But feel free to post away.

2 Likes

LOL ill wait till we play and you have set this up although it sounds like a good vape to make

3 Likes

I haven’t mixed mine yet… I’ll also wait for this to become official. Besides, I already have a apple pie recipe.

3 Likes

I posted this peppermint brownie idea yesterday because I had thought the Apple crisp was an example then pulled it because the thread turned to apple crisp. This recipe could be simple for new mixers and very complex for the well seasoned. Chocolates are tough to work with on my end and perhaps some of us could learn about them more through others adaptations of the peppermint brownie. So, I’ll post it again. The Apple crisp mess will be made Saturday night. @BoyHowdy told me recently that the RF Chocolates taste very fine so I think I’ll get some of that soon.

2 Likes

FFS ! Every single recipe I am missing ONE ingredient !
can I sub Eye of Newt for Eye of poison dart frog (INW) ?

5 Likes

Im good for that one they are hard to find but there is one in the creek down the road. Hope he doesn’t mind giving up a toe. If i get caught someone bail me out they are protected wildlife.

6 Likes

these creatures were made with leftovers anyway … either that or designed by a committee

2 Likes

So true I think god said here hold my drink first. They are the strangest things and believe it or not just because they are a true Australians they are poisonous the barb is near the heel of the hind leg so I will be going for the front toe :grinning:

3 Likes

if creation is intelligent design, Australia’s Wildlife is the gag-reel

2 Likes

RF’s Chocolate Chip Cookie taste very good too and a stronger one.

@Ken_O_Where I’ll wait too until we officially begin.

4 Likes

Glad you enjoyed that , I like Real Flavors chocolates they are tied for my favorites with Medicine Flower.Both are very good , imo.
@Ken_O_Where , I am all about the learning so I will try to participate as well!

3 Likes

I’m really digging the chocolate from real flavors and the Brownie is excellent as well! Since I have gotten those 2 flavors I haven’t picked up my medicine flower chocolates :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: real flavors peppermint bark vg is good but I don’t love the steep time it requires.

2 Likes

I’ll have to play with the peppermint brownie a bit tonight when I get home from work. I’m lacking both flavors mentioned but feel they would give an excellent brownie. I do have MF dark chocolate but have yet to fool with it. Wonder if creme de menthe would be a smooth tasting mint for this? Regular peppermint might be too biting but then again at low % it might me just fine. Will have to play then share

1 Like

RF choc chip cookie flavor is the VG one right?

1 Like

I’m always up for a challenge.

1 Like

Hey all, looks like we are now good to go. I had to run out of town for a few days, i apologize for not letting everyone know but it was a bit hectic and i left my tablet, with my login for ELR, at home.

I need to get settled in and then ill make a thread and get this thing going. WOOT!

5 Likes
5 Likes

I just mixed this and I’m vaping it now! It turned out pretty good for a V1.

Summer Berry Custard Squares : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1157170/Summer+Berry+Custard+Squares

0.5% Berry Blend (Flavorah)
0.75% Brown Sugar (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.5% Cheesecake Graham Crust (Purilum)
0.5% Cookie Dough (Flavorah)
0.75% custard (Flavorah)
0.5% Graham Cracker (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.5% Red Raspberry (Flavorah)
1% Strawberry (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.5% Sugar Cookie (SC) (Real Flavors)
1% Toasted Almond (TPA)
1% Vanilla Custard (Purilum)
1% Whipped Cream (Flavorah)