Share your custom label designs, I'll start!

@Pugs1970 I got bored and made this…

6 Likes

Heres one with bottle size, batch ID and Born on boxes:

6 Likes

Well organised label there man :+1: does all you need, nice job!

1 Like

Cheers! Its certainly not the most artistic label but like you say it does whats needed and saves some money on printing at least 12 different labels.

2 Likes

plus if you’re not selling it doesn’t need to be decorative, if it’s just for personal use it’s perfect, you’ve actually given me an idea for mixing bottles :+1:

1 Like

You could use the ID from my batch collector on the bottle :laughing:

1 Like

@Pugs1970 Is your idea to use the right hand side of that label by any chance?

pretty much yeah, still writable for flavour but would be useful :+1:

1 Like

Here is a label I designed, I was forced to use b&w tho…
I had to take a screenshot because I designed it in a label making software, so please don’t mind the low quality…

4 Likes

you have file with it? file for editing?

I mixed up a ton of 30 mls this last week as a test for new flavors. Of course I had to make labels :wink: Remember these are just for me so you may notice the conspicuously missing word “Premium” and other descriptives seen on juices you guys sell. These were fun @CosmicTruth , some I really like. @Pro_Vapes Subliminal. My Dymo software lets me add text with some nice flexibility and I snag images off google. Since the printer is thermal any colors get flattened to B&W. To find Line Drawing type pics I add the word “logo” to my search. Here’s some label snippets from this week.

5 Likes

Your having WAY too much fun

2 Likes

Ultra Premium © HA!

5 Likes

Still a WIP, but its looking better :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Beautiful!!

This is my beginning attempt

4 Likes

Man there are some really killer labels here. My wife and I got into this together so here is ours. I just realized the other day I have to fix it. I’m sure you guys will catch it.

Nothing special, juice name goes in place of gmer4lfe, used this pic to make a custom mod skins. Looks great on my blue bottles

Man some really killer labels here

1 Like

Nice work man :thumbsup:

1 Like

Here’s a new one I’m thinking of.

2 Likes

Hmmm, Rus, if you either outline, or drop-shadow the USA it will be easier to read

2 Likes