Shoppinglist update for you guys

That’s going t o be really helpfull…thanks!! Great job with this site!

Love this to the moon and back. Especially that it keeps track of the recipe I wanted it for!

Small note @daath, it’s adding all the flavors in the recipe to the shopping cart even if I already have them in my stash. Is that what it is supposed to do or is it just supposed to add the missing ones?

1 Like

It was just supposed to add the missing ones, which is what it did in my tests - I guess I’ll have to re-test and debug :slight_smile: Thanks for giving me a heads up :smiley:

2 Likes

That was why I suggested the multi-select remove, to be able to remove the ones that we already have. If it only adds the ones not in our stash, then there is no need for the multi-select.

1 Like

Awesome! I think I suggested this before but I can’t remember. Glad to see this addition because every time I created a list I forgot what I wanted the flavors for. Damn ADD and all that gets me so cornfused.

1 Like

Nice one, good feature to save a lot of bits of paper that will only get lost haha

Sorry guys, there was a bug, as @JoJo mentioned. It’s fixed now and should only put flavors on the shopping list that aren’t in your stash :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You’re amazing! :grinning:

1 Like

Looking FAB-U-LOUS in the new pic :smiley:

3 Likes

Very nice @daath. I wish there was a way to add a Note to items already in the Shopping List. There’s also no way to add a note if you add it to the list with the 'Add To Shopping List" button directly from a Flavor List/Stash Entry. What I’m doing now is removing the existing list entry and re-adding it with a note, which is better than nothing, but…

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.