Shout Out to Joyetech

For the last two years I have been a regular contributor on the Joyetech Social site. I own many of their products and use them regularly. In the past they have sent me some of their entry level devices for testing and feedback. I am always happy to help and free gear is always nice.

Today I received an unexpected delivery from DHL.

This Espion Kit is beautiful! It looks and feels like a premium mod. I just got it so I will wait to give it a review but I’m really liking it so far.

Thank you Joyetech!

18 Likes

That’s great Louis. Be good to hear what you have to say about it.

3 Likes

Looking forward to the review of this. I have loved my previous mods from them. Had a evic vtwo mini and a cuboid 150 (updated to 200). Never been disappointed by them.

4 Likes

I have an EVIC V2 Mini also. Bought it when they first came out and to this day it is still in my rotation. It’s out-lasted quite a few of my more pricey mods.
The fact that you can customize it with 3rd party firmware is a nice feature! Running Arctic Fox on mine.

3 Likes

That’s quite the looker! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That’s really cool! Did they send you two!?

So after two days of pretty much constant use I have to say that I am very impressed. The fit and finish is fantastic. The user interface is simple and intuitive. The screen is beautiful and the vape quality is great.

The tank has great flavor and the quality is spot on. I wish they made an RBA for it though. The coil is already starting to taste funny. This is pretty standard for most sub ohm tanks in my experience though.

Overall I’m very pleased.

8 Likes