Show Your Picture, Win Our Giveaway Digiflavor Siren 2! (Ended)

Fuck me. I hope those aren’t YOUR feet!

This was a very fun giveaway and good place to show us personal pictures. The contest ends today but noticed a few people that have posted more then allowed per day, their rules, not ours.

It’s not my job to say but i would hate for anyone to be disqualified because of the way the rules are worded. If u have more then 3 posts per day, u may want to delete them for the chance to win, if u don’t care then we did enjoy looking at them anyway.
Good luck to all and thank u @andycolins at efun for the giveaway!

1 Like

Ya did have me drop jaw and say ohh shit for min there mate!

na my bad something weird happened with the topic header

np, it would not have been the 1st time i publicly made an ass of myself if u were right

1 Like

One of the moments my kids were getting along. Must have been the sky. My favorite pic of them

4 Likes

I will announce the winner today by https://www.random.org/, but if the one who broke our giveaeay rules becomes the winner, I will pick again and until we choose the one who complied with our rules, thank you reminding me. :yum:

3 Likes

Mly daughter does that + glass spheres decorated with nail polish :grinning:

1 Like

Congrat, you are the lucky girl in the giveaway, I have sent you the private messsage about our prize, please pay attention to check it, thank you so much:dancing_men:

10 Likes

Congrats to you @Jazzy_girl enjoy your win and thank you @andycolins for a fun giveaway :+1:

4 Likes

Congratulations @Jazzy_girl! Thanks @andycolins for the giveaway!

6 Likes

Congratulations @Jazzy_girl :raised_hands:
Thank you @andycolins for the Great Giveaway :heart:

6 Likes

Congrats to you @Jazzy_girl enjoy your win and thank you @andycolins for a fun giveaway

Was lazy so did copy past :rofl:

9 Likes

Congratulations @Jazzy_girl! Thanks @andycolins for the giveaway!

6 Likes

You forgot the :+1:

:laughing:

4 Likes