Show Your Picture, Win Our Giveaway Digiflavor Siren 2! (Ended)

Hi my friends,
Efun.top comes back~~ I hope all of you are well. You know, it is a good news for your guys!:running_man:
Today, show your vape picture, and win our Digiflavor Siren 2.

Prize:
1pc>> Digiflavor Siren 2
The Tank is a GTA specially made for MTL (mouth to lung) vaping, which provides a closer sensation to smoking cigars and conventional cigarettes. Highly recommended as one of the best MTL atomizers by the vaping community, the Siren has been upgraded to provide a more preciseMTL experience.

How to play?
Show us your favorite picture (it can be funny, lovely or cool, it is up to you!)

You can comment less than 4 time per day (The picture must be different every time you comment). Breaking the rules disqualifies you from the contest.

We will pick one winner by https://www.random.org/ on 9th October.

There is a giveaway on efun.top for Digiflavor Siren 2, please grasp more chance to win it!
Please learn more>>Digiflavor Siren 2

Good Luck!:muscle:

Hi friends,
Thank you for your enthusiastically participating. Actually I really like to see your pictures and stories. You are so warm.
Now I will announce the winner, I have picked three times, finally, I pick the one who complied with our rules.
Congrat>> Jazzy_girl

By the way, do you have some good ideas or funny games want to share with us, we can take your idea in the next giveaway.:smile:
Please comment to us, thank you so much!

8 Likes

Let me kick this one off

7 Likes

Now the cat wants the rat :open_mouth:

Vapor

12 Likes

Beautiful nightsky :relaxed:

com-optimize

9 Likes
12 Likes

How my brain feels during the week:

12 Likes

How my brain feels on Friday:

11 Likes
13 Likes
11 Likes

My granddaughter, Kit. She decided to be a cowgirl ! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

11 Likes

photosbyatica)
Stone arch bridge in Minneapolis. So pretty. :heart:

13 Likes

My view at dawn on the way to work a few mornings ago

14 Likes

My Girls

14 Likes

My boy and girl, although the boy is no more

15 Likes

Now that’s a great picture. I’m sorry that the cat’s sofa is no more though.
I’m assuming the dog is/was the boy

5 Likes

My youngest lending Bob a hand.

10 Likes

So am I, my last remaining dog doesn’t tolerate it so I’m the backup sofa now and yes, the dog was the boy :laughing:

4 Likes

My baby boy and our Sadie lady back when they were both soooo young! Now little James is almost as tall as his dad and Sadie is 84 in doggie years.

15 Likes

10 Likes