Sigelei 213W TC Box Mod

Yea
I am lucky
Those other options weren’t there when I ordered
Finally I get a break
I love the device small and in charge

They look great I love the display and it feels good in the hands but my only complaint is its slow on ramp time and my 150tc cranks better at lower watts then the 213 does and that’s the only reason I will not get it!

I am torn. I am going to get one of three.
-Sigelie 213

• DNA 200 Hcigar VT 200 (just because its $83.00)

• IPV 5 Because I love my 4s and my D3

I am really leaning toward the 213 until I heard a lot of people are having trouble with the TC. Not just it being inaccurate but not working at all. Now I don't know what to do. 

Have any of y’all heard about the TC problem WITH 213?

1 Like

Friend at work doesn’t like his ipv the battery door is his big complaint
He dropped it one time the door bent
Just a thought
The DNA sounds good
Me I like the 213 I got very much

I must say I do like my 213. But I’m not all that super deep into tc yet. I know people like the dna 200 mods just for the customization.

The one thing I like is how compact the 213 is. The mod its self stays pretty cool through a chain vape session. I like that as well.

The other reason why I picked the 213 is that I am hoping it will hold up like the previous versions of the siegelie products from 2-3 years ago where people claim theirs are like a tank and hold up really well. Of course time will tell.

My next mod purchase though will be either an ipvd3 probably. My ipvd2 is still going strong, but may wait until they put a yihi chip that does stainless steal in tc…which I guess will be there next mod in that line of single battery mods.

I also have a ipv d3 it is nice just single battery is not for me I may sell it at some point very little use or trade
It works great just battery life of 1 battery a pain

I have this mod. If all you want is a solid device for straight power mode it rocks. The tc is garbage. If you want some real user info about it go take a look at the sigelei 213 owners thread over on e-cigarette-forum.com, also you may want to take a look at Daniel’s review at https://youtu.be/LvZpkMSwLp8

1 Like

Yup…ran across this last night. Explains why I wasn’t super happy trying tc mode for ss316l.

Kinda sad with this result.

Yes
I love it in power mode
I also tried SS 316L worked ok I guess
Then dry burned to clean melted the coil into
Was not happy the look and feel is a great design just needs to do what it claims for sure

Has there been any confirmation on firmware upgrades?

Yes. I e-mailed Sigelei Warranty Center and it was confirmed that the 213 is NOT upgradeable.

This was their response:

Hi Cory,

Sigelei has informed us that it is NOT firmware upgradeable. We don’t have an answer on what plans they have to address some of the known bugs.

Best regards,

Sigelei Warranty Center
Email: warranty@ci-garette.com
Tel: 1 909 218 4484
Add: 1500 S Milliken Ave., #F, Ontario, CA 91761
Office hours: Monday to Friday 10:00am to 6:00pm

That’s sad. I guess it is the first and last product I will ever buy from sigelei.

I was really wanting to get into the tc game.

1 Like

It is sad could easily have been made upgradeable
If someone has a similar look and feel to a mod bottom battery like this and works as advertised I would buy it

1 Like

That’s what really irritates me about all of this. One upgrade could’ve easily made this one of the best tc devices currently on the market.

According to the tests ran by Daniel, the one flaw is that it’s not locking and reads the resistance on every fire giving an exponentially hotter and hotter vape every time you fire it.

I will say this though. I vape exclusively on ss 316L and it does ramp down the wattage enough to prevent dry hits on an rba of mine that is notorious for producing dry hits. So, in that aspect it does get the job done, but as far as calling it a good tc device; not even close.

Also, I would be wary of vaping nickel or titanium on it because of the steady increase of heat after every fire. We all know you don’t want nickel or titanium going above a certain temp.

wow, I was thinking about getting a 213 , but after reading the posts, I not sure… I love the size of this. Thanks for all who have posted about the 213 mod.

It is a great mod for power mode it looks great
I use mine all day light and the bottom battery door I love
Feels great but the TC doesn’t work correctly that is for sure
The are coming down in price
I would pay $40 for one that is about it

1 Like

they have a new line out. ipv 400, ipv 6 and… can’t remember what the next one is but it is a single 26650 that does ss. They all 3 are quite handsome looking. I will try to find a link.
In the meantime they came out with a v2 of the ipvd3s that does ss and also is able to use that tank of thiers pure x. I say it does ss because it can though it does not have an option for it.

I must say that I am happy with my ipv5’s. Loving the option to go from power to tc for my ss316l coils.

It’s odd but sometimes I like the flavor better in power mode compared to tc mode

I have the 60watt eleaf I stick TC and it don’t work well in temp mode. fine for wattage. Don’t buy that one ether.

I think pioneer4u has won me over. I know they have had cosmetic issues in the past (paint wear and tear, battery door rattle, ect), and a few others. But my experiance with the 2nd version of the ipvd2 i have and ipv5 has been excellent.

I see their new stuff coming out. I would wait to buy until the first people respond. The IPv6 looks great…dual 18650 in the small form factor of the siegle which I really like. But I am worried about the long term quality and worried about the rush to market.