Similar Flavors

Does anyone have any notes they want to share or if there is one already out here somewhere I’m not seeing on similar flavors? I know that each manufacture of flavoring has its own tastes and some are not able to be substituted, but I’m trying to see if there is a way to not buy for example “sweet cream” from every manufacturer. everyone on here I know has their preference on flavoring but I’m finding myself having redundant flavors and would like to cut down on this if at all possible or is it just the nature of the beast? Thank you ahead of time for your help!

2 Likes

On the recpie side under resources you can see flavor notes there. Wamo!

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors

4 Likes

Theres a thread on here recently from one of the regulars the likes of which ive never seen before about the top 100 recipies and flavours used and what percentages of each flavour etc etc.truly amazing work,find that and read it.im sure someone will put a link up for you .

3 Likes

Think this is the one you’re referring to @Newbstar

Analyzing The 100 Top-Rated Recipes

4 Likes

Yeah thats the one,n that was quick.ty

3 Likes

I’m just the delivery service lol…its @Scottes777 who created this absolute masterpiece! :+1:

3 Likes

Well 1st class delivery and customer service ms lolly.it really was the best thing ive read on here so far.

5 Likes

thank you that was a great read but I see redundant flavors there to so I’m just going to take the road of its the nature of the beast to have redundant flavors thanks again for the help it is sincerely appreciated!

I think most mixers has redundancies in their stash. It really sucks because it’s really hard to judge what works best for you without trying more than one version. I’ve been through about 10 or more strawberry concentrates and I just recently found one that fits what I want in a SB. From my experience it takes a lot of testing and research to really narrow down your preferred flavor choices. If you are mostly mixing other mixers recipes then you will have more redundancies in your stash because not everybody is using the same flavor versions. If you’re mixing your own creations there will be far less because you will be using the flavors you prefer most. But researching and getting the best flavors for your taste will narrow your flavor list down quite a bit. I’m down from about 700 to about 150 I still use.

2 Likes

and that strawberry choice is ??? i love red touch mixed with sweet straw and mf strawberry, but if i had to choose 1 it would be red touch

1 Like

700 DOWN to 150? Christ! My wife thought I had too many at a couple dozen!

1 Like

Strawberry Raw Extract RF… It’s good all by itself.

1 Like

I have notes on these flavors - mostly creams and vanillas, simply coz it’s a whole bunch of them.

INW Biscuit - FA Cookie (little less depth) or Acetyl Pyrazine -1 %

10 % Vanillin - FA Vanilla Classic or FA Vanilla Tahiti + some Marshmallow, or FA Madagaskar

INW Shisha Vanilla - FA Vanilla Tahiti or Vienna Cream

FW Cake (Yellow) - FLV Pound Cake or INW Lemon Cake (some difference here, but for my cakes the subs work)

DIY Holy Vanilla - TFA Bourbon Vanilla - FA Vanilla

3 Likes