Simple and popular recipes

hey friends,
im mixing for me and some friends since i got them to quit smoking.

now i would like to have some recipes that are enjoyed by many people.

2-3 fruity recipes like strawberry menthol or marshmellow melon

1-2 creamy custardy recipes

1-2 bakeries

i know how to search recipes but its sooo much,
maybe you can suggest me some recipes that are proven to be popular

2 Likes

you can always sort them by most popular, and this would solve the problem :slight_smile:

Welcome to this great forum !

1 Like

The problem I have, as well as many Iā€™m sure, is that a lot of the ā€˜simpleā€™ ones still contain stuff I donā€™t have!

So, find one or three that sound good and try to sub in stuff you have rather than trying to chase your tail and buy every concentrate sold (like I seem to do!!)

1 Like

Ugh I know the feeling. I made 19 recipies yesterday and subbed a lot of brands. I kept the % low so i could adjust as need. Then a few that were more important to me, i made a list and ordered 15 more flavors that i swore I would not do. I can honestly say i am set though. I wont order more for ahwile but I am bummed i cant find nutmeg :frowning: I love nutmeg!

2 Likes

Iā€™d plug TFA Egg Nog but it isnā€™t stand-alone nutmeg. But I definitely love it.

1 Like

Here are few threads that might be helpful.

5 Likes

Oh i meant, everytime i try to order it, it is sold out. Guess I will place a single flavor order for some

2 Likes

i ordered 40-50 flavours

but almost every recipe tells me im missing something. ill try to sub and see what i get

and i only received half of my stash so far

2 Likes

I have close to 400 flavors, still have that problem. :wink:

8 Likes

woodruff seems to be not that popular. i wonder whyā€¦
i freaking love it. one of my goals is a nice woodruff juice

@VapeyMama Your problem is spreading ā€¦

5 Likes

Nooo kidding. I canā€™t stop itā€¦!

2 Likes

Learn all you can about mixing. Copy a couple of good ones to help with the process, then sit down and get creative on your own!

1 Like

Wow I so read that wrongā€¦ mind rolled right in that gutter

4 Likes

Doesnā€™t get any simpler than this, only two ingredients! is a fantastic Grape Soda ejuice, as close a clone as I could get to the GNS Vapors Purple worm juice.

1 Like

I feel for you here, am in the same boat, and other than the threads suggested, itā€™s frustrating when you just want SIMPLE and TASTY and right away before the temptation to smoke gets the better of you and/or your buds. I advise Googling: recommended First Flavors order and Top 20 flavors e-juice. Look at the Reddit DIYejuice group for the top 20 recommended flavors. I also believe AllTheFlavors website has Top 100 Flavors.

2 Simple delicious recipes I made today:

10% Banana Cream (TPA)

and

10% Banana Cream (TPA)
10% Peanut Butter (TPA)

another

14% Dragonfruit (TPA)
2% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
3% Vanilla Swirl (TPA)

and

5% Sweet Strawberry
4% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
3% Vanilla Swirl (TPA)

I try the flavors I buy as singles, which helps to draw out the experience for me, and I think itā€™s best to know what you already own backward-and-forwards. Frankly a lot are just fine or even great alone, and Iā€™m not always rushing out to Add to Cart constantly. If the single flavor alone bores you, you can add diff flavors from other recipes bc you know the amt. you started with.

Iā€™ve done a lot of research online to find out what can sub for others ā€“ there are MANY

3 Likes

i think my stash is ok for beginning,

i think once i receive my full stash, i will start to combine fruits. i have 24 small jam-glasses for that purpose.
after i found some nice fruit combinations ill go on from there with creams and so on.
and ill give your recipes a try!

2 Likes

Just throwing it out there, There is a ā€œwhat can I makeā€ button in your flavor stash. As long as you keep that updated, use that feature to filter and display only recipes you can make, then sort by popularity and see what comes upā€¦ Canā€™t promise theyā€™ll be simple, but it will be all things you can do, without worry of missing any flavors.

2 Likes