Single flavor vaping

TPA has a clear coffee flavoring that if you use just a drop per 10ml gives you a true cup of black coffee taste. At least that’s been my experience I have only made 10ml at a time though so it might need tweaking for larger sizes. A little of the flavoring goes a long way.

2 Likes

FA’s Dark Bean (Coffee Espresso) and Inawera’s Coffee Kawa are also pretty good. :coffee:
Very concentrated too.

2 Likes

Have you tried adding a drop or two of lemon juice? I’ve been using it to boost other fruits so they don’t get lost in a cream base, or just to add a touch If zing. If you strain your own at home, it can make the finished liquid a little cloudy, but it works well. There is also citric acid to consider, but haven’t tried that yet. Just a drop per 10ml should give you that tart aspect, if all I’ve read about it is true.
There is also this, which I just saw last night putting together an order: https://www.diyvaporsupply.com/tart-pg-diy/
…which I also haven’t tried. Anyone familiar with this? Anyway, good luck on the hunt for that perfect lemonade!

1 Like

Thanks that post was like forever ago and for the record I don’t vape lemon juice.

Woah! I gotta start checking the dates on these posts! Still getting used to how the site works. That popped up in the current feed, I guess someone posted something new there, and it started me back in last year’s comments. Did you ever get that tartness you were searching for? I’d be interested to know what you came up with.

1 Like

Actually using lemon Sicily and backing off on a couple other flavors got me there but it just wasn’t s good as I had expected. I mixed a 30 ml bottle, the wife and I vaped it and agreed that is just wasn’t what we were looking for in a vape. I have since made tons of flavors that just don’t clear the gate. I’m finding that I don’t want to vape every thing I like to drink or eat.

As for getting dropped in the old comments when you enter a thread you start where you left off. If you’ve never been you get the beginning if you enter link I’m not sure what it does to you then next time in

1 Like

IMHO No such thing as a good coffee flavored vape, and I’m quite sure it’s me not the vapes because I hear all kinds of good things buy it try it toss it. Seems no matter how I mix or what I do after about 5 vapes it tastes just like three day old burnt coffee IMHO

1 Like

At that price you’d think all you should have to do is wave the bottle over it and it would taste perfect.

2 Likes

Have you tried it at a low temperature?

1 Like

I’ll just toss in Musk and Green Goblin as flavours that work really well as singles. Rose as well, basically all florals really.

I did Flavor Wizard stand alone once, it mixed the VG/PG perfectly :crazy_face:
Actually I just started trying stand alone flavors but I have yet to find a single one that doesn’t need at least a little something else, or two, or three…

2 Likes

My single flavors is
Shisha Golden Apple (INW) at 2.5%
Black Honey (TPA) at 5%

1 Like

I have to confess that one of my biggest mistakes in diy was to start by shopping flavors to make the recipes with better feedback, and not giving due importance to SF … Today I find myself with more than 500 flavors in my stash, and without having a good base to mix … bref, ha worse things in life lol
I come here to make my contribution to the white cherry MF in unique taste, which I tested today with 45 days of maturation, and for me is the revelation at the level of Cherry flavors I vaporized. Flavor very realistic and very pleasant … I would like to give more precise notes, but I am not an expert on the subject! lol

So when I read comments like this, I have to say that I have spent so much on commercial juices, and they have not given me the same pleasure!

4 Likes

Wow. That’s a lot of flavors :happycry:

1 Like

I have had good luck with single fruit mixes