Single fruit flavor recipes

I just placed 2 orders and Forest Mix wasn’t in either, so I’ll have to check to see how much I have left. But I’ll try 1.1% (midway between your .75 and 1.5) and 2% at the very least.

3 Likes

I started out lower and worked my way up on the Forest Mix. I started at 6% Forest Mix and kept bumping it up.I now mix it at 8% and will probably go up again , taste is subjective but I could totally see how 10% isn’t as crazy as one might think.Forest Mix is far from the norm of other FA flavoring strengths.

2 Likes

I don’t think i could ever vape anything with that much sucralose in it. It would totally kill my taste buds for a long time. I’m not that into sweet sweet juices.

2 Likes

Since i started DIY i have absolutely no sweetener in my juices, none. I don’t have sucralose, no pyure and no other sweetener either. Have been thinking if i should get anything and in that case what it would be and today it leans against pyure in case i lose it and get a sweetener. My opinion is if the juice can’t stand on its own without sweetener it maybe isn’t worth vaping.

3 Likes

I love my sweet desert vapes but I seldom ever add any sweetener other than some ,any brand , Marshmallow as for me it just isn’t needed.
I was just looking for a simple fruit vape and ran across the “Betty Clone” mix and decided to give it a try out of curiosity.

2 Likes

Cherimoya YC (Inawera). Wonderful fruit flavor

3 Likes

You know I’ve been eyeing that. Adding to my cart now. Thanks!

1 Like

The only “sweeteners” I have are tpa marshmallow and EM. I rarely use them, as I really don’t care much for overly sweet juices either.

3 Likes

When I first started DIY - 3 months ago - I made Blue Voodoo Clone - but without the sweetener. When I vaped it, a month of aging later, that shit was disgusting. A little Pyure made it almost decent. A little more made it vapable.

Some recipes require sweetener. Some don’t.
Some people like sweetener. Some don’t.

Everyone, and every recipe, is different.

6 Likes

Not compared to Vapey you’re not fussy. lmao.

2 Likes

If he’s a drinking man and around you I can’t imagine him not drinking, being the forum booze wench and all. Lower each fruit by 1 and ad 2 of bourbon. Or just search Fuzzy Navel Buzz, it’s got a little CAP Sweet Cream in it also. I keep a bottle on hand all the time

1 Like

I usually do the recipe and then come up with a snappy cute name. Like
PWAETEARMCELHONS* when you look at my word doc it is in a cute sort of stagared font. It stands for drunken peach in watermelon I just alternated the letters for each word. I also have one called California Dream that was my idea but actually written by a buddy of mine that owned a company. He gave me access to the recipe under the condition that I can’t share it with anyone. But I came up with the idea of Spinning it this way

Once you’ve had a California Dream let your senses be amazed and vape yourself into MIDNIGHT FANTASY.

Awe all you need to do it mix it with your finger and it’ll be just sweet enough. Cause that’s just how sweet you truly are :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I like Flavorah Grape @ 3.5%, it’s definitely a candy grape flavor but damn close to a grape skittle all by itself. Any more than 4% and it starts to taste like cough syrup.

1 Like

I love their Wild Melons in a few mixes I do, but you have to be careful with it too or it tastes like cough syrup.

1 Like

Just off the top of my head…

Inawera:
Orange 1% (still has a TH even this low)
Peach 2%
Raspberry 3%
Strawberry 3%

Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble (Cap) 6%
Blueberry Extra (TFA) 4%
Bananas Foster (TFA) 4%
Forest Fruit (FA) 3%
Harvest Berry (Cap) 4%

Happy hunting!

1 Like

That’s right, I am! :laughing:

And you’ll beat the hell out of anyone that disagrees with you :smile:

Wow, you really get me! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Fruit(ish) Flavors I would consider good (or at least passing) singles:
Bahraini Apple Gold (Inawera)
Banana (Flavorah)
Banana (LB)
Banana Bread (Real Flavors)
Banana Nut Bread (TPA)
Blood Orange (Real Flavors)
Blue Raspberry (LB)
Blueberry Acai Pomegranate (Real Flavors)
Blueberry Muffin (Flavorah)
Boysenberry (Flavorah)
Cantaloupe (Flavorah)
Coconut (Cap)
Coconut (Delosi)
Coconut (Real Flavors)
Cocopilada (Inawera)
Cranberry (Flavorah)
Dew Mountain (LB)
Grape (Flavorah)
Green Apple (LB)
Honeydew (Delosi)
Key Lime Pie (Real Flavors)
Lemonade (Flavorah)
Lime (Flavorah)
Mango (Flavorah or Inawera)
Orange Citrus (Flavorah)
Peach (Flavorah, Inawera)
Pink Lemonade (LB)
Raspberry (Inawera)
Ripe Banana (TPA)
Sparkling Wine (Inawera) (Not fruit, per se but a really nice flavor)
Tropical Punch (Flavorah)
Two Apples (Inawera)
Watermelon (Delosi)
White Grapefruit (Inawera)
Wild Melon (Flavorah)

6 Likes