Smallest RTA

I am looking for the smallest RTA on the market. I have seen a few out there, but am looking to see if anyone has used one that is teeny tiny, worth the money, and can actually pack a punch. Preferably with decent airflow.

A few I have seen so far;
Mage RTA
Goblin Mini Nano
Merlin Mini
Wotofo Conqueror Mini

Thanks

6 Likes

Sigelei Moonshot 22 is really small and flavor is outstanding. Still have one in my daily rotation.

6 Likes

If you wan’t good flavor i would for sure try this one out, Savour MTL RTA from 3CVAPE and Vaping V1ck.
It is a 22mm MTL RTA for single coil use.

I got a review on it here on ELR if you wanna read about it and get a feel on what it is. There is lots of reviews on this one that is really positive and most say it is a flavor machine.

4 Likes

I like my smm serpent. Ammit 22 is a good one, but it’s old.

For myself, I’m waiting for single coil RTA to replace my pharaoh. Not that I love it so much, it’s just that it’s easy to build and I know how to coil and wick it to my preference. Looking at elevate RTA now…

4 Likes

Doggystyle from SXK 2k16 and in a few days Doggystyle 2k18 with top fill.

6 Likes

I agree with @Laberythm on the SXK clone, of the Doggtstyle if MTL is your thing. The flavor and vape quality is right up there with the KFL+V2 in my book, and that’s about as big of a compliment as I can give. The Doggystyle is not without a quirk or two. It’s bottom fill, but that never bothered me, as virtually all my tanks are. You might have to try a few builds to find your sweet spot. When you find it, it’s excellent. There are no leaks, zero, nada, none.

Fasttech also has a SJMY Doggystyle clone. The difference being the SJMY version has a bigger diameter air hole, beneath the coil. If memory serves, SXK is 1.6 mm and the SJMY is 2.3 mm. I may be a tad off with the numbers, but the SJMY is a little looser draw. The SJMY also does not come with a drip tip.

MAP discount code at checkout might get you 10% off.

Just a couple of options to consider. Good luck in your search.

5 Likes

Goblin Mini V-1…Best of the Goblins in my opinion… Merlin Mini…good vape…tough to wick properly to avoid dry hits OR leaking…Surprisingly…The Kayfun V-3 Clone…Nice little tank…Challenging build deck…Once up and running, a good MTL… Serpent Mini…Interesting build deck…excellent vape…Overall, I have found the Goblin Mini V-1 to be my favorite, but I need patience in order to build on its’ small deck…

4 Likes

Serpent smm or mini are both small and nice to use. I prefer the smm which is just all round practical and good. Quite clever tank design with juice continuing under the glass bottom.

4 Likes

Been on a compact kick ever since a friend left me a iStick Pico and wow! It looks like there is more out there than I thought. I will have to give them a look over, thanks everyone.

4 Likes

iStick Pico is my first and the only one mod (before that I was with ego type batteries). I have it 1 1/2 year and never failed.
Here it is with the doggy.

Edit: and with the batman…

6 Likes

I settled on the Pico 25. Still have to find something better for my use case. The casing on the older pico looks better, but then being able to use 25mm tanks is nice.

4 Likes

I have a mage rta as well as the mage v2 rta, both I wouldn’t recommend. Imo they have horrible flavor (subjective i know) very tricky wicking and even if you get it correct it’s just not satisfying. For “better” flavor you could use extremely low amounts of cotton but then this thing leaks very badly. In general even with small amount of cotton, medium, huge amounts always felt like a “dry” vape.

Overall to me…waste of money. It’s cute but that’s about it.

3 Likes

The Dvarw 16mm MTL RTA by KHW Mods will be the smallest RTA on the planet.

3 Likes

Now that would be Gear OFRF
Sent my Intake into retirement instantly :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Check out the Gear RTA. Little flavor banger, cloud machine. It’s a tiny, 2 ml tank, single coil, and has a bubble glass that gives you another 2ml.

4 Likes

Geekvape single Zeus

2 Likes