Smoant Charon Mini and Sprks' thoughts

Good review and excellently worded! Thank you.
And that gold finish bling look…nope. I would not dare leave the house with that!

5 Likes

Would or wouldn’t? :laughing:

5 Likes

Oops…damn. Would NOT!

4 Likes

@Sprkslfly, I love, love, love it when you break it down to the component level, and I appreciate the added time costs in doing so. I’m still rocking my (original) Charon with great success, and don’t have this mini version of it. Great write up, and thanks for taking the EXTRA time, to really get inside this one.

4 Likes

I hear you @anon44944642. I’m glad @Sprkslfly took considerable time to deep dive into this mod.

3 Likes

Roger that Rob …

hope
hōp/
noun
noun: hope; plural noun: hopes

a feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen.
"he looked through her belongings in the hope of coming across some information"
synonyms:	aspiration, desire, wish, expectation, ambition, aim, goal, plan, design; More
dream, daydream, pipe dream
"I had high hopes"
    a person or thing that may help or save someone.
    "their only hope is surgery"
    grounds for believing that something good may happen.
    "he does see some hope for the future"
    synonyms:	hopefulness, optimism, expectation, expectancy; More
    confidence, faith, trust, belief, conviction, assurance;
    promise, possibility
    "a life filled with hope"
    antonyms:	pessimism
archaic
a feeling of trust.

verb
verb: hope; 3rd person present: hopes; past tense: hoped; past participle: hoped; gerund or present participle: hoping

want something to happen or be the case.
"he's hoping for an offer of compensation"
synonyms:	expect, anticipate, look for, be hopeful of, pin one's hopes on, want;
3 Likes

Great review, BTW I have no problem reading that clock face :alien:
:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

if this is the case why worry…i just bought a red one from MFS for 35.00$ … cant wait to start using it… ty for the review @Sprkslfly you always manage to go right over my head with your technical write up ( not a bad thing ) one day i may learn more about some of these things …

6 Likes

Love the tech-talk of your reviews Sparky. Very thorough work. I learn something new with every one Thanks for the edumacation!

6 Likes

Thank you for the review @Sprkslfly. My husband is using the mini for the last 2 weeks, after his 8 old month drag auto fired, nearly ending in a disaster.

But after I’m reading your review, I might look around and find him a other device, before this one stops working lol. Much appreciated.

4 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that. Contrary to appearances, I do try to keep it as “laymen friendly” as I can. I could go further into the technical details and reasons than what I do, but I always fear that if I did, it may further distract from the overview of how it all applies to our particular application in relation to vaping needs/desires (or how it influences the perceived experience of using whatever given device).
TLDR: folks would get bored by “techo-babble”. :wink:

If ever there’s questions though, I’d be happy to try and help via PM.

Likewise, if anyone has suggestions on a way to make things easier to understand, I’m always willing to listen!

My ultimate goal is to try and communicate “the bottom line” (as I perceive/understand it). If I’m not doing that effectively, I might need to readjust my approach.

5 Likes

my ignorance isnt your fault , so know need to be sorry lol …its me not your approach . I wish i would have paid more attention to tech but a tape measure , paper , and pencil have always been my tools so what was the need … my lack of knowledge to tech stuff is one reason i dont use the DNA also

5 Likes

Dude!!! I don’t know why I never come to the review page… Nicely done sir. I took mine appart also, but I didn’t put it in my review. Mostly because I am not tech smart. Love your review man.

By the way, I have a bunch of stuff to send you if your still interested in junk mods. I just don’t have the cash to send em. I reckon what I will start doing is sending one or two items at a time.

Peace bro

4 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

Of course. No rush bud, whenever it’s convenient.
I know how it is on things being tight all too well.

3 Likes