Smoant Charon TC 218 working out pretty good

Got a pair of these awhile ago and hadn’t been able to really break them in due to loving my @Whiterose0818 mod so much, but time to get around to it. I don’t use TC, so can only speak to these in a VW use, and overall feel. Have to say for $50.00 +/- pretty damned good mod. Feels heavy in the hand, but fits well. Even with a fully removable U shaped battery door, it has NEVER come loose, and you actually have to WORK to get it open (and that’s a good thing). Display is very clear, all of the functions I need work, and are easy to get to, and it fires very fast. Having loved my old IPV4 mods, was glad to see that the newer Charon’s are even better, while fitting in a smaller package. Not state of the art, not cutting edge, but sometimes you just need a reliable mod that will take it’s lumps and keep on working. Pretty good match (actually VERY good match) for the Steam Crave Supreme…

10 Likes

I have one on the way for the hubby. It seems people have been pretty happy with these, I’m looking forward to testing it out before I hand it over to him!

2 Likes

Awesome device, very solid and fantastic value, i still use mine daily and it hasnt missed a beat :ok_hand:

1 Like