Smok Baby Beast Tank Best Coil?

I’ve been using the X4’s. Excited to hear how you get on with the M2’s :+1::smiley:

2 Likes

VapeNW had the Rainbow color in stock when I had ordered last night and they are also located in Washington state, would have been pretty quick shipping to you most likely, it is the one I ordered, I think either the black or silver was 2 dollars less.
Smok Stick V8 Kit
Color Rainbow
4260 1 $32.99

1 Like

The kit is a pre-order though and I wanted the kit. VaporDNA had it in for $63 and Yeti Vape for $90 :scream: And I have bought from them before, but because they are in my state I have 10% sales tax plus shipping. I usually get a much better deal ordering from out of state.

Then Vapor DNA was OOS on the Starre Pure, and the Beast and Starre coils were almost twice the cost than at Fast Tech. And they didn’t have the M2 coils in stock almost everywhere. So, I went the easy, cheaper, and much slower route…lol. I usually get their stuff in 8-12 days anyway. They won’t ship until the 4th from their holiday, so a bit slower. But saved almost $50 with everything :slight_smile:

EDIT: And I got the Smok Alien, not the stick :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just rrechecked, the kit is in stock, not a pre-order. I do understand about the additional fee’s for shipping and such though.

1 Like

That’s a different item. I got the Alien, not the Stick.

1 Like

Ahhh… sorry, thought ya got the Alien because the other wasn’t in stock.
Be very careful with the Alien, the paint scratches if you even look at it incorrectly… actually I think it would scratch even if you didn’t look at it wrong. I think @Pugs1970 made mention of that over in this thread…

1 Like

Yes, that is why I held off buying it so long…I like mine too look purty :wink: I ordered a clear wrap from jwraps to put on it before I use it :wink:

1 Like

I have a silver alien and it still looks really good. I’ve dropped it a few times. If u wanna order one get a silver bc you don’t have to worry about paint chipping.

1 Like

Have you tried elementvaoe.com or vapewild.com they’re usually pretty well priced and everything I’ve gotten was authentic. Great shipping time too. Plus at vape wild shipping is free over $30

Yes, Vapewild didn’t have the Rainbow, and Element Vape was $21 more.

I’ve used all the available coils except the M2. By far my favorite is the X4. I vape it around 50-55watts on the Alien with the punch set to hard. I get about two weeks out of the coils. To me the flavor is better than any of the other coils and the clouds are pretty close to what you get from the octuple coil,

The M2 coils were created for use with the Big Baby tank on the Smok Stick V8 mod. I’m guessing to balance with the much lower wattage available to the mod. Where did you find that these were SS? I haven’t been able to find anywhere that shows any of the coils are anything but Kanthal. Just curious as an SS coil would be a cool option.

1 Like

Found it on a few different sites under titles or descriptions.

EDIT: Not sure if they know what they are talking about though :slight_smile:

1 Like

It would be cool if they are right. I’m suspicious though. Those coils were created specifically for the Smok Stick V8 mod which doesn’t have TC. Not sure why they’d do SS if there was no TC. The Smok site doesn’t mention material. It also doesn’t show a .3 version of the coil just a .15 and .25. Assuming those are the .25.

1 Like

I would like to throw those coils out the window M2 and Q2 they don’t last more than 3 days can’t find alternative coils for mine of course but here’s an alternative coil list for every other smok (as I say crap) tank. Do you sense my anger?

Hi I had the same problem when I first bought my smok al85. I originally had the smok pen v8 so I knew something had to be wrong cause when using sweet liquids although the coils do run through faster it should not burn out in 2-3 days. I talked to someone and they told me to take a push pin and put a hole in the outer part of the coil. A very tiny hole will do it but that allows the liquid to get to the coils inside and they wont burn out so fast. What is happening is the liquid can’t get to the inner coil fast enough to moisten the coils and they are burnt out faster. I could kiss the guy it worked like a charm and I’ve been able to keep my coils without replacing them for a week and a half which is completely acceptable for me!!! Hope this works for you too!

3 Likes

Hi I have a smok baby beast mod but I’m finding the coils are burning pretty much instantly every time, getting no flavour and a harsh hit throat hit. I’m priming, pulling it through before firing it! Anyone else have this problem? I’m using the recommended wattage too! Also I’ve tried many different juices and flavours but it’s the same story…

2 Likes

Maybe there are some tips for you in this thread here.
There’s some tips at the bottom of the thread about piercing the cotton of the coil with a needle so it’s easier for the juice to soak in.

2 Likes

That is a God send peice of information, thanks a million life saver :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When i had one, my coils lasted about 2 weeks. They did require extra soaking though. The flavor, was always meh. I like the tfv8 better for flavor. Make sure you are priming from the inside out and gradually going up in wattage. I used my at 80watts max. Smok kind of exaggerates the wattage on the coil.

1 Like

if you want to keep the tank try using the wotofo flow coils in it instead, funny that you askeda bout this because last night i was going to let someone borrow a tank and it was the baby beast and i only hve flow coils and its working out well

3 Likes