SMOK T-Priv 3 Kit - REVIEW AND GIVEAWAY

Speel. You cheeky fucker :laughing:

4 Likes

Most grateful @SthrnMixer

1 Like

https://www.healthcabin.net/wismec-reuleaux-rx-gen3-300w-box-mod-p/15194.html

1 Like

Hey you old fart, don’t you dare call me “You”, that last contest you speeled me @CosmicAlien and that succa almost won! And the prize was a Digiflavor Themis RTA Meth Version!
But it’s all ok, Im old too so I understand, and all us Aliens look alike anyhow :alien::alien:
JK dude, except the part about me saying “A fine review”
@SessionDrummer @eStorm @Sprkslfly y all better come show some love and get a chance

4 Likes

Thanks for the review. I’ve considering the T-Priv 3.

1 Like

Dude you made my day!! Thanks for the laugh :slight_smile:

4 Likes

anyone of these colors would be nice my friend @SthrnMixer, all of my other friends @Pro_Vapes, @SmilingOgre, @SessionDrummer have one or two !!!

2 Likes

Got much love and respect for SthrnMixer…
But I can’t enter in good conscience, and I’m pretty sure everyone knows why… :laughing:

(For those that don’t, I’ll just say “I ‘Calvin’ Smok mods” :rofl: )

2 Likes

We have a winner. Congrats to our resident alien :slight_smile: @CosmicTruth please PM me your 411 and I’ll get this right out to you.

Thanks to everyone for their participation!!

7 Likes

Congrats @CosmicTruth and thanks @SthrnMixer for the giveaway.

6 Likes

Congratulations @CosmicTruth :tada:
Thank You for the Chance @SthrnMixer :raised_hand:

5 Likes

WOW thanks!

7 Likes

Congrats @CosmicTruth and @SthrnMixer for the Review and giveaway!!!

5 Likes

Congrats @CosmicTruth enjoy!
And big thanks to @SthrnMixer for a great giveaway and the chance to win!

5 Likes

Thanks for the contest. Wool woop. :man_cartwheeling:t6:

2 Likes

Aww man, I already gave this away @Chrispdx But @HealthCabin has a giveaway of their own and a sale…

4 Likes

Lol. No worries.

2 Likes

Congrats to @CosmicTruth I hope he speels his 411 correct

3 Likes

I am not the one with the speeling problem.
but tanks :smile:
Thanks @SthrnMixer for the great giveaway, I’m loving it :+1:

3 Likes

I like the lights on this MOD, having the LED’s on or off does not seem to affect battery life much. The lights don’t work as a flashlight, but they are fun to look at.
I don’t care for the TFV12 tank, or I should say I like the smaller Big Baby Beast V8 coils better than these large V12 coils, i’m just a lower power guy.
I too wish they would include an RBA, or maybe invent a V8 adapter.
Keeping 3 batteries married is another con I have here, I think 2 batteries is easier to deal with even though the 3 batteries last a very long time. I’m just used to buying batteries in pairs.
The instruction manual indicates you can lock the screen by pressing + & -, but that does nothing. I find the + & - buttons often get accidently pushed, I contacted support and they just told me how to lock the entire device, so IMO they know they muffed the OS firmware but don’t want to fix it.

Thanks again for letting me have this great desk MOD, It’s not one to throw in your pocket but definitely the most powerful and colorful MOD I own.

2 Likes