Smok tanks

Two pack of Clapton without cotton. I’m trying out a different shop next time. Where do you shop online? U.S or Can? I’m in Canada.

I love the tfv8! I have the H-Priv with it and I use the quad coils. I love the idea of how u clean ur coil! I’ll have to try that vodka soak! I order my coils from the smok store for 10.99 a box for the triples. It takes a super long time to ship BC it comes from china but the prices are so low that its worth the wait.

1 Like

hello friend, i just read where Urvapin is offering 20%off for the tfv12 tanks. haven’t bought anything from them but they advertise through this website so i would imagine that they are a decent company.

1 Like

Ok, I broke down. So much for taking my time. You guys talked me into a Smok TFV8. I bought it for the RBA. I’m super excited getting over the fear of RBA.
I went to new vape shop. Super nice in there. Taught me how to put it together and fine tune it. Seems simple enough I hope.

Thanks everyone for convincing me to go RBA

@Shelley_12, I love the triples in my TFV4. My favourite. I suspect the quads will perform the same. As long as cotton is still ok, vodka trick works well.

2 Likes

(Psst, if you put a @ in front of a name the person will get notified.)

2 Likes

How often do you soak your coils in vodka, if I might ask?

I’ve only had my TFV4 for two months and only had to soak my triple once… the little bugger won’t die lol.
I put the TF-Q4 coil in for one week and then swapped it back after one week. Not as good as triple.

1 Like

Thanks, I might have to try that to see if I can breathe some new life into some of my coils.

Put a shot of vodka in shot glass, place coil in for day or two. My vodka looked brown. Then I rinsed with tap water and let dry for a week

1 Like

@DiezelDawg69

Here is a good deal for you (to get coils for $25)

During 28th Feb to 1st Mar, Buy Hawkcoils Coil Kit , will get a FREE gift (Winderwalker RDA) in your package.

https://www.efun.top/hawkcoils-coil-kit.html

the coils are still a bit pricey I have seen the same kit cheaper but you get free stuff

3 Likes

I also think that those coils are on the pricey side.
A good alternative to get nice coils to a reasonable price is to order from
https://www.advancedvapesupply.com/collections/prebuilt-ss-coils

2 Likes

Important question, is the vodka drinkable after soaking a coil in it? This is important to me.

2 Likes

I would def take the coil out first…

2 Likes

Thanks man! I hadn’t thought of that. You may have saved me from choking myself to death. :laughing:

2 Likes

Worst case scenario we could of always shoved a battery up your arse and turned you into a Mech…make em out anythin these days 🖒:dash::dash:

5 Likes

Tin is not a very good conductor he wouldn’t be a good mod don’t even get me started on the drip tip

5 Likes

I’ll have you know my drip tip is wide bore and the flavor…

Nevermind. I better not go down that road. Lol

1 Like

Lmao I have so many things I could say but won’t

2 Likes

Ya, drinkable lol, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger

1 Like