SMOK TFV4 Review: The pinnacle of tanks!

I just ordered the full kit last night on ebay for $39 with free shipping. Can’t wait to get it. All I hear are good things except the o rings are supposedly really shitty. Still debating if I want to get the dual rba section. This guy talks about the o rings at 5:20:

could you share the link to ebay???

Weird - My o-rings hasn’t disintegrated like RipTripper’s has… Looks weird and very suspicious!

I wish his face would disintegrate

3 Likes

Here it is:

If the seller runs out, there are at least 3 or 4 more sellers who are charging $40 or a few dollars less for it with free shipping.

2 Likes

Excellent review @daath. I saw review where they stated the coils were kanthal. The Ti coils are coming. They are for preorder right now.

I have the dual RBA Deck and like @daath said… it’s a dripping experience. This is a must have tank if you like advanced vaping. This tank delivers on all fronts. It’s definitely the best I own.

Here’s some shots of the TF-R2 Dual Coil RBA Deck…

2 Likes

If I only waited a week or two . . . /sigh

1 Like

I posted this somewhere else here before, but they are making a few more coils too. One is a six coil head and the others have better airflow apparently:

http://www.smoktech.com/hotnews/products/tfv4-big-family-portrait

2 Likes

I used to look up to Rip… He appeals to beginner vapers. His is more of a show than a review.

1 Like

I remember when he first started. Humble man doing humble reviews.

Now, every time he mimics what a member of his audience says, he purposely sounds like a fucking retard. I am no retard, and I dont talk like that.

Douche canoe that guy is.

4 Likes

I hear this thing drinks the juice…so here’s to taking my nicotine addiction to a whole new level.

1 Like

What are those rubber bands for? Do they give a little buffer between the tank and the floor if it gets dropped?

A bit too silly for me; I like calm, no frills reviewers, such as “Mike Vapes” on the YouTube.

2 Likes

I hear you. Some reviewers are simply unwatchable because they think they need to be silly or over the top. Rip Trippers I can tolerate though. All I want in a review is information given clearly. Sometimes it’s like reviewers put all their work into production for their intro, then when they start talking it’s like they are 50 feet from the microphone.

This one takes the cake as being one of the worst. He obviously didn’t watch it before he posted it. Camera work is awful… so bad it’s laughable. Start at 2:10 to see what I mean.

2 Likes

Nice review @daath! I’m tank flush right now, but when things get boring, I might have to try this guy. The RBA deck will have to be part of the purchase, seeing as how I’m not a prebuilt coil dude; got to know exactly what I’m putting my juice through.

3 Likes

Yep, protection. You could also use it to restrict the airflow…

The RBA deck is included in the “full kit” - You have to pay for the dual coil RBA though!

As @ffrank mentions below, don’t get the “single” kit…

3 Likes

That’s true. Single coil RBA is included in the full kit. The single kit just comes with one tri coil head. Def get the full kit if not just because it includes an extra glass tank.

1 Like

That’s a good idea. Nothing ruins your day like watching a tank shatter all over the floor…well there are worse things to ruin your day, but you get the idea.

1 Like

Just to let you know, this seller is quick. I ordered around 4 AM Eastern today, and it was shipped at 3:30 PM today.

Yep. #TEAMHITTHATSHIT

3 Likes