SMOK XCube II Titanium TCoR Setup Issues

I don’t seem to have any issues with the app?? did you try opening it from the play store?

Hi Sir,

I have tried multiple times… with S5 and Mi4i … both facing the same issue… the version i tried is 2.5.0 and 2.5.1… cannot try 2.4.5.2 the older version as it does not recognize my email account… and it works on iphone…

have you tried to force stopping the app in settings?
go to settings
apps
find app
force stop
then try opening it again

2 Likes

Hi Sir,

Erm… it a programming issue… please find the attached report which was intended to be sent back to google.

never seen anything like that before…

1 Like

Hi Sir,

This is after i look into the feedback report generated after each crash of the application.

Now i can only sit and wait till SMOK fix the app.

But i am searching for way that my mod can have the TC-Ti option made available on the mod…

Picture from the app without login show that Ti is available but in the mod Wire type cycle menu it doesn’t allow to select.

did you pay for the upgradation

1 Like

Hi Sir,

Yeah, i paid the 49 cents for the Ti Mode using my friends iPhone as the application run of android is not working.

1 Like

It has to be “activated” through the app as well, while it’s connected by bluetooth…

2 Likes

And to do that get back on the app, click the gear icon, scroll down and select vapor upgradation, and then you’ll see where you can upgrade.

3 Likes

Hi Sir,

Yeah, it was activated. But the cycle wire option does not contain Ti mode

1 Like

I’m thankful for how ELR members pitch in to help with the app/mod problems. It just goes to show Smok bit off more than they could chew with this release and is not supplying adequate customer support… I think that now they worked out several bugs they have repackaged the xcube as the Cooper plus. It sounds a lot like the same mod through the brief descriptions I’ve heard so far. I just wonder if those same problems will resurface in the Kooper plus. I truly hope not.

2 Likes

The firmware is more or less the same - They eliminated the problematic app part and activation of add-ons etc - so that should help. It will only be as good as the firmware though. I suspect the Koopor Plus is based on the 1.092 firmware, as it seems to read ohms like the 1.092-version did - they fixed ohm readings in 1.093…

I am curious to see if the firmware upgrade process is as the mini though… I truly hope not.

1 Like

and… they also have an app???

If the extras (app, tcor ect.) work like it should than this mod has potential. I just hope it’s not a 50/50 EXCube rerun. Time will tell.

Latest updates by SMOK tech,
They concur the fault (finally) and working on the fix

1 Like

New android version has been released, fixes has been done by SMOK Tech on the app issue. I now can use both SS n Ti xD

3 Likes

Thank you Knight Fox for the app update info!
Works on my Galaxy 5 now!!!
I may just dip my toe in this temp control deal after all!
For all the complaints, I knew patience would pay off for me…I didn’t want ti or ni, I’m going right for stainless!

1 Like

I got my DNA 200 and a bunch of tanks so I thought I’d go ahead and update the app and try the dual RBA TFV4 I have been using on my IPV3 LI. . .TC still just plain SUX with this mod. I’m running dual Ti coils at 0.10 ohms and the power just pulses on and off at like 1 second intervals. The IPV3 LI on the other hand you just mash the button down and take a 20 second lung hit with no noticeable pulsing on the exact same tank and build. I am sorry, this Smok mod remains the piece of crap that it is and will definitely be the last thing I ever buy from that company. They really snatched defeat from the jaws of victory with their half-assed TC implementation and you still have to go back to the app every time you accidentally choose the wrong wire.

You guys go right on ahead and buy the kooper or whatever. . .but buyer beware, Smok make crap, you couldn’t give me this stupid mod at this point.

You surely aren’t talking about a DNA 200 mod sucking in TC. I saw you mentioned SMOK. If that’s the one that sucks well yep, that’s one horse beaten to death. I don’t think SMOK makes a DNA 200 mod

2 Likes