Smooth juice

does tfa smooth change the flavor of your juice?
does it smooth out your juice?

3 Likes

smooth doesn’t have a taste so im guessing its for smoothing only.

4 Likes

I don’t have Smooth but MTS, which is supposedly similar. It does have a flavor but it’s hard to describe. Every time I used it (just a few drops) it did more damage than good so I quit using it…

2 Likes

well I did do 0.5 of the tfa smooth in a strawberry ice cream and it seemed like I was vaping a silky juice. it was great but seemed very sliky…

2 Likes

I was telling the other guy that I did 0.5 in a strawberry ice cream and my juice seemed very silky…silk shirt is very smooth and soft…that’s what my juice seemed like…it was great just very silky and soft

2 Likes

I’m happy it works for you. Taste is subjective and what may work for you may not do the same for me and the other way around.

DIYorDIE has a few videos on flavor enhancers, as well as their NOTED series, which is pretty interesting.

3 Likes

I keep up with wayne a lot. I emailed him the other day about a diff subject that people ask about and asked him to do a video on it if he wouldn’t mind.

I also bought a bottle of BEARD #5…that juice seems very silky and smooth to me. it makes me wonder if a lot of companies use tfa smooth

Smooth is not an ingredient that is used a lot in recipes.
The most important things to have a smooth juice are:

• quality ingredients (before BB date)
  • quality nicotine
  • not using too much nicotine
  • not using too much PG
  • let your juice steep long enough
  • using a proper steeping technique (i.e. patience, no fast forward methods)
  • using flavors at normal %, don’t go crazy with them

That doesn’t mean that no juices can be harsh, there are always flavors with a bit more of a throat kick, but the majority of recipes should be OK with the above mentioned points.

4 Likes

who would you consider the best vg,pg and nicotine? wayne says liquid barn but others say nic river. I don’t really know who to go with honestly.

I do know that one vape shop near me made a house juice for me at 70/30 and it seemed very watery ( make sense here to you? or no? ) maybe their vg is thinner than most or 70pg 30vg? the clouds were still there.

when I do a 70/30 here at home…i notice that my juice seems a bit heavier as in weight wise…

It’s hard to say… could be as simple as temperature or maybe they add some saline or distilled water.
Lots of vendors sell quality products. I don’t live in the US so I can’t talk about NR or LB’s base liquids, I trust both will be quality though, but like with every company, some people always have a story about a bad experience.

2 Likes

they add water to a juice? wouldn’t that mess up everything? how do you add water to a juice?

You take a bottle and pour it in the juice container?

2 Likes

there is an option in our calc. but u can add it as an ingredient too

2 Likes

well I know that but I meant…why water? whats that do to a juice? do you know yes or no?

2 Likes

I use saline when a flavor is too harsh (PB Tpa) w/o it in small amount .25% which does thin it a bit
edit : dry not harsh…

2 Likes

where do you buy that from?

2 Likes