So I took the kids to the beach

I was going to post this last weekend but a few things got in the way. I took the kids the the beach - we don’t get to go to the ocean much as we live a fair way inland and it makes for a very long drive.

We didn’t go specifically to see sand castles but while we were there we stopped off and saw some of the most amazing sand art I have ever seen.

I am in constant amazment at what some people are capable of doing and sure they are just sand castles but the joy and smiles that they bought to my children was just awesome here are just a few.

29 Likes

WOW is what comes to mind first of all, some amazing art work there to say the least. Thanks for sharing bro.

7 Likes

They are incredible!!! :smiley:

7 Likes

Wow, I literally got goosebumps! Those are amazing!

7 Likes

Do not slightly de focus your eyes on the 4th photo down.

11 Likes

Takes a rather filthy mind … :smiley:

5 Likes

Kids, beach, sand castles…

And you find a phallus. You’re warped brother.

6 Likes

It was that creepy smile! And my meds make everything blurry at first. Least that is my excuse. It’s not RIP without his beard is it? Jeez when will it end?

4 Likes

those are amazing and so much more than JUST sand castles , ty for the share

3 Likes

I spent a lot of time when I was younger at the beach and have seen some wild sand art but those are awesome. Nice share.

3 Likes

Unbelievable
I would love to see that in person
That is sheer talent thanks for sharing that

3 Likes

What beach was that at anyways if you don’t mind me asking

3 Likes

Frankston beach in Melbourne Australia

3 Likes

Cool
I thought it might be in Europe I have a brother in London I visit sometimes can’t go down under no relatives there

2 Likes

Ya may be a bit of a trip for you to see them lol

2 Likes

Whoever the artist is has a sense of humor.

2 Likes

Those are amazing! Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Awesome all of them are fantastic I love the beach. Thank you for sharing !

3 Likes

i look at thos at least once a day it cometely blows my mind away how talented this or these people are

3 Likes

just want to say wow amazing thanks for sharing

2 Likes