So what's really up?

Now I can like that!

3 Likes

Watch Clinton Cash on youtube, then research it yourself. The numbers are staggering and the amount of “coincidences” are too many to discount.

3 Likes

All the talk about Vapes exploding, what about these…

Yes, cell phones explode and are just as dangerous as Vapes. This is a 2 day old Iphone 6…

Iphone 5 battery explosion…

Cell phone even kill…

Don’t think the problems are only from the Iphone. Samsung phones have had problems with the charging ports and there have been numerous fires caused by charging port failure…

To assume Vapes are any more dangerous than cellphones is just rediculous and pure propaganda…

4 Likes

My LG phone started on fire.

1 Like

Glad you’re still with us !!! Yeah, it’s not just Samsung and Iphone. There’s defects in any brand from time to time…

1 Like

My trip to Verizon store resulted in a new Tablet and a New Phone because the LG Tablet “almost” started on fire the same week. The fact is, they know a lot of these phones are starting on fire in charge mode. Lipo batteries and …I think about a year ago there were some bad chip sets that got delivered to a lot of manufacturers.

To me the most important hing with any of this stuff is that you charge things while you are awake and not anywhere near something else that can catch the whole house on fire.

1 Like

I agree completely. I always try to charge phones or Batteries when I’m at home and awake…

2 Likes

Good video all should watch

https://youtu.be/bKwO1onXAaI

2 Likes

Wow. That last photo, how the hell did that happen!?!
What a way to go. :pensive:

4 Likes

I honestly don’t know but it’s damn scary !!!

2 Likes

Mabey fell asleep drunk with the phone on charge!?! Damm right it’s scary, it’s frazzled it’s way into her chest, poor girl.

1 Like

Some of this isn’t related at all to defects. The battery technologies that we currently use require care and proper handling. If you take a Lithium soft cell and bend a crease in it you’re going to have problems. That’s not a defect or design flaw. It’s just how the shit works. Other failures are defect related, but that photo you linked above isn’t a defect.

1 Like
13 Likes

Thanks @ringling …I think we can just lock this thread now

2 Likes

Right on Kick Ass Video :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you @miguelcortereal !!!

2 Likes

I thought that I knew how deep the rabbit hole went , I was wrong.Without a doubt the most educational hour and a half I have spent in a while.
I had no idea that 40% of the budget of the Fraud & Death Administration came from the Pharmaceutical companies.:astonished:
Oh so your drug is infected with the HIV virus , no problem just follow the FDA’s recommendation and sell it overseas to children.:rage:
I wish everyone would watch this just so they could see how much the FDA really cares for them.Sad that the majority not only don’t care they actually like being sheep.:sheep:

5 Likes

2 Likes

Quote from article,

If you’re still inclined to believe what Al Gore has to say about global warming, please consider the fact that since he embarked on his crusade, his wealth has grown from $2 million in 2001 to $100 million in 2016 – largely due to investments in fake “green tech” companies and the effective embezzlement of numerous grants and loans.

You might want to take all of this information into serious consideration before casting your vote in the November election.

And they say there’s no money in politics??:wink::wink::wink:

3 Likes

I stopped believeing in BIG AL a few years ago!Someone posted his monthly electric bill for his pool house on line.
He pays an average of $1200.00 per month and he wants me to reduce my carbon footprint.
F him and his pool boy!

3 Likes