So what's really up?

7 Likes
4 Likes

Much too soon :wink: I’m sure the Amy Winehouse estate doesn’t think this is funny :joy:

3 Likes

Beyond the Cloud (a vaping movie) Share this with everyone, everywhere you can so that vaping can get the mainstream exposure it needs!

4 Likes
3 Likes

So as a nation we’re $20 trillion in debt. If (and that’s a huge friggin if) the government truly wanted to be solvent, marijuana sales could single-handedly eliminate a great portion of that debt. And it wouldn’t need to be complicated…just a two part plan.

Part I

1. Allow states to sell
  2. Give states complete control over their own sales regulations (do not require farmers, dispensaries or any other entity to register with Fed).
  3. Tax 20% of those sales as Fed Sales Tax
  4. Watch the money roll in

This will NOT happen because the government is actively taking powers AWAY from the states. But it would work.

Part II

1. Cease wasteful spending and kick all those bastard who waste our money out of office immediately, including every “czar” ever appointed.
  2. Require a super majority for any new cent of proposed government spending.
  3. Set term limits for all congressmen and women to 2 terms of 2 years.
  4. Eliminate any appointed position in government where the appointee has the ability to authorize spending.
7 Likes

Add in campaign finance reform so we can kick the lobbyists out of power and you have me sold.

7 Likes

I agree with much of what you say but how about this for part two…

Part II

1: Cease wasteful spending and kick all those bastard who waste our
money out of office immediately, including every “czar” ever appointed.
2: Require a super majority for any new cent of proposed government spending.
3: Set term limits for all congressmen and women to 2 terms of 4 years. I think it should be the same as the presidency thus giving them a little time to accomplish something. We all know legislation is slow.
4: Eliminate any appointed position in government where the appointee has the ability to authorize spending.
5: Set term limits for appointed Judges. This for life shit needs to cease.

2 Likes

6 Likes

As long as we use their pesky cash… yes.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Want a “rabbit hole” of corporate assholes to ponder? Monsanto is WAY on down the list! Researching this site will make your head explode! :rage:

Below are just chemical companies:

http://violationtracker.goodjobsfirst.org/prog.php?major_industry=chemicals&sort=desc

Below is broken down by industries:

http://violationtracker.goodjobsfirst.org/prog.php?detail=top_industry&order=pen_total&sort=desc

Disclaimer:
Read at your own risk.

If you are taking high blood pressure medication, triple your dosage before reading.

Caffeine or alcohol consumption, prior to reading, is not advised.

Prior to reading, remove other life forms from the room; they will appreciate not having brain matter splattered on them when your head explodes.

Fair warning! :rage:

1 Like

Powerful read. Going to read AGAIN before posting.