Published on 24 Apr 2014

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

I watched this bullshit before. It really pissed me off. It was a swagger show.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Oh My God !!! Title is and I quote “E-cigarettes could lead to chronic lung condition
”. This video goes on to describe Lung disease caused by smoking, manufacturing fumes, and never once says any of this is caused by Ecigarettes. However the title of the video leads the ignorant masses to believe Ecigarette also cause these disease. They say there is a particular concern for those with lung disease who are smoking. What does that have to do with vaping and ecigarettes. This is a very misleading video with the purpose of steering the public away from a life saving device…

By the way, is it me or does every video, article, etc, claiming Ecigs are bad for you always say “may be bad”, “could be bad for you”, “Might cause harm”. Never do you hear “yes they cause harm”, “Are indeed harmful”, etc. Not only do we deal with the bullshit, we’re dealing with SLY Bullshit Artists…

2 Likes

They are experts in creating wiggle room. They have to be able to deny everything they’ve ever said. That’s what politicians do, just in case the tide turns and they are better of supporting the other side. They can’t pin themselves down on anything. That’s the upside of standing for nothing, at least there are no principles in the way to where most of the money is.

3 Likes

I agree with the Senate committee…children and teens should not be used a Guinea pigs. Therefore I suggest halting the outrageous practice of doctors taking advice from teachers and educators that children should be place on Ritalin. When the fuck did a 3rd grade teacher become a medical advisor?

2 Likes

[quote=“ringling, post:93, topic:28949, full:true”]By the way, is it me or does every video, article, etc, claiming Ecigs are bad for you always say “may be bad”, “could be bad for you”, “Might cause harm”. Never do you hear “yes they cause harm”, “Are indeed harmful”, etc. Not only do we deal with the bullshit, we’re dealing with SLY Bullshit Artists…
[/quote]

It’s not just you. And I know these type stories are maddening, but isn’t it what you expect from activist entities who want to condemn something? They use media - the propaganda arm of the libtards. Not to disparage any of the good liberal-minded people here (a whole discussion of its own) because this is all to do with maintaining an empire. An empire built off the shortened and damaged lives of smokers helplessly addicted to their wares.

2 Likes

But of course, this is what we all expect knowing who we are dealing with…

I say give them Ecigarettes instead…lol

Just a joke of course !!! I know the subject is bullshit as well. Perhaps a little horseshit in the mix…

1 Like

Doing his part showing Big T his support…

1 Like

hehe that is so obviously fake :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Don’t know, could be. Looks and sounds like him though…If it looks and smells like a rose, must be a rose…lol