So what's really up?

Thanks for your dedication. I wish more vapers took a stand instead of leaving it to others.

CASAA has a little more than 40,000 members, but there are millions and millions of vapers.

Only a small % are even aware that their vaping priviledges are in jeopardy because the anti-vaping campaigners are doing their dirt on the downlow… with maximum impact.

They really open the gate with this Consumer Report Article and vapers have a huge stage to make their numbers/views known if they take advantage of this opportunity.

2 Likes

It finally allowed the posting. Let’s see now if it is actually allowed to be seen…

2 Likes

I posted a simple straight forward comment and it seems to have been allowed to pass the “hall monitor”. I saw it right above Phil Busardos comment.

Didn’t read them all, but I think there are roughly 175 comments that contradict the author of the article and the FDA.

By the way folks, she gets paid to write articles (i.e. Media Whore). :imp:

4 Likes

It appears as though we are not being censored, that is great! If I get a chance I’m probably gonna add another comment including details of the money grubbers. That’ll fix their wagon, eh. Still got another 400 mls of juice to do so I’m typing during breaks…

1 Like

They must have put a limit as to how many comments are allowed. As of 11 hours later I’m only seeing 174.

1 Like

Interesting…just out of curiosity, how many people do you see in the comment section after PBusardo? I see only my name. Same for you?

It show 10 at a time with a link at the bottom the reads Show 10 More.

There are 3 ways to sort the comments…Newest, Oldest, and Top. I chose the Newest and found that my comments were indeed added to the mix. Heck it took me forever just to get to that guy. Apparently there is a lot of people putting in their two cents and I didn’t see one that didn’t say that vaping helped them quit or at least cut smoking down to nearly nothing. Damn shame these comments aren’t being put on the FDAs website. By the way, above PBusardo is a Richard Bennett. Is that you or are we seeing different? Certainly not a Jim…

2 Likes

It is 1201 now, I haven’t read them all :grinning: but all the ones I’ve seen are from angry people. They are getting a hell of a backlash from this BS article.

3 Likes

Nope, not me…You and I are seeing different names. I’ll have to look at it on a desk top computer and not on my phone to see if things are different.

No worries, but on my phone, the comments stop with PBusardo’s comment and then mine above his…just weird is all.

3 Likes

Well at least we are seeing them, that is the most important thing. I’m very glad to see they are not censoring the comments. That would be down right rude. I even mentioned the woman by name and was not censored…

1 Like

Richard Bennet is 72 :grinning: They are not showing all of the 1201 comments, but I skimmed to the ones they are showing and each and every one of them is from people who quit smoking with e-cigarettes. Now doesn’t that make them look like a bunch of complete idiots, I mean the people responsible for the article, not the ex-smokers.

[quote=“ringling, post:132, topic:28949”]
I’m very glad to see they are not censoring the comments
[/quote]If they did there would be 0 comments :joy:

3 Likes

Certainly can’t argue that. I read quite a few of the comments and clicked like too. I did not see even one comment that agreed with the article, not one. There was even a doctor who pointed out articles of proof of the Ecig safety and how it helped people quit. I really thought the comments were good stuff…

3 Likes

I good writer will check the facts and varify their source is accurate… right?

Seem to me she hasn’t done any investigating… just wrote word for word the false data she was fed.

I wish this could make the national news.

THOUSANDS OF VAPERS OUTRAGED!!! should make an interesting story.

2 Likes

Wonderful Headlines !!! Would most definitely love to see that…

The Headlines Read: Vapers Outraged! Lauren Cooper strung up by outraged Vapers over a Consumer Reports Bullshit article. Film at 11:00…

1 Like

Big tobacco knows how many of us have quit smoking, just look at their profits.

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Anyone interested in seeing the bullshit the American Lung Association has to say about ECigs.

http://www.lung.org/stop-smoking/smoking-facts/e-cigarettes-and-lung-health.html

Don’t step in any…

1 Like