So what's really up?

It just goes show that once lie is planted these type of organizations take it to be fact. Every instance they used to say ecigs are dangerous has been disproven, but yet they speak as if it’s factual. The real harm is they deter smokers from their best option to quit. It really Pisses me off that these type of articles are doing more harm than good.

1 Like

Today’s forecast. Bullshit with scattered Gas…

http://www.tobacco.ucsf.edu/9-chemicals-identified-so-far-e-cig-vapor-are-california-prop-65-list-carcinogens-and-reproductive-t

The amount of chemicals Ecig users are exposed to is now at 42. The Bullshit grows…

http://www.gaspforair.org/gasp/gedc/pdf/E-CigSmoke.pdf

Damn, I think I stepped in it…

1 Like

check this out

3 Likes

Looks like the conspiracy is about to be exposed. I hope it makes a difference. I know us vapers should support this effort. The FDA only mentioned ecig as a tobacco product and everybody is following suit… Even FB. That’s a load of shit!!!

2 Likes

5 Likes

https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/12509626_737384356452142_5674824283524540670_n.jpg?oh=0c10e49450f1a5b5c5357baab766528f&oe=573CBA1C

1 Like

Very true! Sound thoughts of a great man. As you can see the point being made is you can not take from the rich, give to the poor, and expect the people to thrive both emotionally and financially. Be aware this quote applies to ordinary citizens in the US and does not account for the SUPER RICH. The majority of the money in the US is distributed to less than 10% of the people. What’s up with that?

Quote…The Government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else…Unquote

Hmmmm, starting to sound familiar? Truth be told I don’t think the rich have a damn thing to worry about since the US government will protect the rich while shooting down the less fortunate. Our industry, the Vaping Industry, is a prime example of Government protection of those with the money and saying SOL to the little guy. Is it not the FDA setting regulations that will literally put Vape Shops, Ejuice Manufacturers, Equipment Importers, Equipment Sellers, etc, etc, etc, OUT OF BUSINESS. The Government can not give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. Damn right, so the Vaping industry is who they would like to take it from and guess what, give it to the rich Big Pharma and Big Tobacco. Sounds a bit backwards, doesn’t it. Well to finish this rant let’s just say it’s a two way street. If the US government keeps siding with the rich and does not allow the small guy to survive then both jobs and the economy will suffer. If the government continues to put down the little guy in favor of the Super Rich then eventually the little guy will not want to start businesses, work, pay taxes, hire employees, and contribute to the economy. Slowly but surely our government is making it harder and harder for small business to survive and this country WILL SUFFER for it. It’s just a matter of time…

4 Likes

I quite like your insite there. It is in fact true. And i quite liked to read your “rant” so thank you for posting it.
It’s always been the case, the minority’s had the majority of the wealth. In the uk it’s something like 6% have more than the other 94% combined. Ridiculous.

2 Likes

Thank you, glad you liked it. The quote from Dr. Adrain Rodger was a plague that hung on the wall of a Alabama BBQ restaurant. It has huge meaning to the common folk I’m sure. When one defines RICH or WEALTHY is where it loses meaning though. Then came the RANT…

2 Likes

He was, no doubt, a very wise man. And by all means rant away brother i love it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Just read this article:

Imagine: what if their doctors had advised them to switch to a much less dangerous alternative? Like, vaping perhaps. How many of them would still be alive and healthier?

3 Likes

I agree - Adrian Rogers was great. I remember one of his sermons that was so profound. Title was Will God Impeach America? Bill Clinton was president when he did this one I do believe. But the message is ever more pertinent today.Oh and his voice! For your viewing pleasure -

2 Likes

4 Likes

I’ve written people in office, talked with our governor (who hates me now I’m sure) signed all the petitions, spread the word about how vaping saved my life. Just not sure what else I as a person can do. Always up for ideas.

1 Like

shared on facebook

1 Like

Sorry to interrupt from across the pond. What do the health professionals say in public in the States about vaping?

England’s NHS said this publicly (and thus is on their site).

If there’s medical professionals that could get on board about the fact that it is saving lives of Americans and any laws that would infringe on the good it has brought could lead to people going back onto cigarettes which was a huge killer in the US?

As I say sorry to interrupt something I’m not directly involved in so please feel free to ignore me.

3 Likes

Steve I’m sorry to say but in the US the government and special interests (the ones with deep pockets) have the media at their disposal and use them to keep the brain dead here (over half the population) thinking how they want them to think. They run the gamut of issues too, but what’s so very illuminating is just how few people here actually think for themselves. It’s disturbing.

So what are they saying? Not much. Oh you can go to a doctor and have him or her tell you way to go over your decision to quit smoking via e-cigarettes. They’re all for it. But publicly, as in on the record, all we have are so-called studies where they find formaldehyde or heavy metals, some crap like that, in our vapor. Those studies do not use the scientific method and are based on aerosol delivery unlike how the vaper uses the devices. No US government agency outwardly supports vaping, and it’s my opinion that the same type of groupthink that had “scientists” claiming Anthropogenic Global Warming while simultaneously stifling and damning the dissenting view of actual scientists has a stronghold on the people in medicine here who would otherwise promote vaping as a viable means of smoking cessation. To be in the medical, pharmaceutical or tobacco industry and publicly advocate vaping is political and/or social suicide. Sad but true. But how many of them are vapers themselves I wonder?

That’s why many of us are pushing here to be active and contact their congressmen ad nauseam. Better to go down screaming than curled up in the fetal position like a punk! :slight_smile:

Oh and why would I bring up the Global Warming issue in a thread like this? Because it’s precisely on point to how the mindset gets established. There are too many parallels here where the science is created to support the premise (agenda) and also how it’s all just a big ol’ money game.

5 Likes

Cheers for that bud. I feel your pain. Wasn’t trying to interfere, as I say I’m concerned for my American cousins.

3 Likes

They killed him, the status quo continues…

3 Likes

2 Likes