Soda(Pop) Flavors

10 Likes

Triacetin, also known as Glyceryl Triacetate, is reported to function as a cosmetic biocide, plasticizer, and solvent in cosmetic formulations, at concentrations ranging from 0.8% to 4.0%. It is a commonly used carrier for flavors and fragrances. Triacetin was affirmed as a generally recognized as safe (GRAS) human food ingredient by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Triacetin was not toxic to animals in acute oral or dermal exposures, nor was it toxic in short-term inhalation or parenteral studies, and subchronic feeding and inhalation studies. Triacetin was, at most, slightly irritating to guinea pig skin. However, in one study, it caused erythema, slight edema, alopecia, and desquamation, and did cause some irritation in rabbit eyes. Triacetin was not sensitizing in guinea pigs. Triacetin was not an irritant or a sensitizer in a clinical maximization study, and only very mild reactions were seen in a Duhring-chamber test using a 50% dilution. In humans, Triacetin reportedly has caused ocular irritation but no injury. Triacetin was not mutagenic. Although there were no available reproductive and developmental toxicity data, Triacetin was quickly metabolized to glycerol and acetic acid and these chemicals were not developmental toxins. Reports of 1,2-glyceryl diesters, which may be present in Triacetin, affecting cell growth and proliferation raised the possibility of hyperplasia and/or tumor promotion. The Cosmetic Ingredient Review (CIR) Expert Panel concluded, however, that the effects of 1,2-glyceryl diesters on cell growth and proliferation require longer ester chains on the glycerin backbone than are present when acetic acid is esterified with glycerin, as in Triacetin. On the basis of the available information, the CIR Expert Panel concluded that Triacetin is safe as used in cosmetic formulations.

11 Likes

Your sexist remarks are not needed here. Since you want people to be clear with you, please either remove your post, edit your post, or the third option go somewhere else.

I cannot be more clear than that.

10 Likes

Sorry for the jumbled mess, hope it gets clearer in the end.

10 Likes

I am sorry I have no experience with fuck flavours who makes them? Oh just back reading now I think the consensus is the correct fuck flavour would be ā€œWe Donā€™t Give Aā€

9 Likes

You know thatā€™s a great flavor! Is it clear?

7 Likes

I think it is crystal clear

8 Likes

There was no intention of offending on my part.
I just said ā€œmenā€ as ā€œguysā€ and since Iā€™m not native speaker Anglo-Saxon but Italian, (so at this time Iā€™m writing I do not even know if ā€œguysā€ is male or female nouns), i specify that with ā€œguysā€ I want Understand men and women. And smile on life :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Americans!

1 Like

Whatā€™s funny about that is, your assumption just made your hole deeper. Especially given at least half of the replies you HAVE received so far have been from folks NOT in the USA.

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: vulgar!

1 Like

thank you for lesson on triacetin mizzz but it doesnā€™t help me. I was looking for something that gives a fizzy touch to a recipe, Iā€™m trying to reproduce the ELEMENTSā€™ pink lemonade where i taste that fizzy. And I red the label of that e-liquid. It does not contain Triacetin, it contains 80% VG and 20% of PG. So I think definitely the effect is given for a special combination of lemon and sugar. Probably a special blend of lemon (sherbet??) and ethyl maltol? I donā€™t know exactly but i follow the investigation. I will find it with or without your help :slight_smile: thanks anyway ā€¦ and SMILE! SMILE! SMILE!
LESS PHILOSOPHY MORE SCIENCE
LESS COMMON PLACES MORE REASON
LESS BIGOTS MORE GENUINE PERSONS

3 Likes

It also contains flavors which probably contain triacetin. I know it has flavors in it because Iā€™ve had Elementā€™s PL. I donā€™t get a fizz from it but consider this. If three of the flavors each contain a dash of tiacetin now youā€™ve got three dashes of triacetin which is roughly a pinch. Now youā€™ve got a pinch of triacetin which theoretically would be enough for some people to perceive the fizz.

5 Likes

LESS ASS HATTERY MORE HUMILITY
LESS PROVOKING PEOPLE MORE TRYING TO GET FRIENDS

8 Likes

thank you Mizz! I find your reasoning possible so I wrote TPA to ask if for their acknowledgment TRIACETIN can bring a fizzy effect?! Iā€™m waiting for a response and iā€™ll report to you. I will also write to Element simulating an allergy to its pink lemonade and asking if a case contains triacetin, to see that they answer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The labels ingredients are not accurate anyhow and do not reflect what is actually in any E Liquid. Someone somewhere decided ā€œPG,VG, natural and artificial flavors.may contain nicotineā€ was sufficient and lack of regulation made this ā€œokayā€ and everyone labelled the same. In reality the label would read more like this if it was accurate

USP PG, USP VG, Natural and Artificial flavor, Erythritol, Sucralose, Stevia, Ethyl Alchohol, triacetin,distilled water, 0.9% NACL solution, Citric Acid, Malic Acid.

Or any variation of these ingredientsā€¦

4 Likes

for your authentic fizzy effect, make whatever flavor liquid you want and pour into a carbonator bottle. put high pressure carbon dioxide into the liquid. at least 7 presses. remove bottle from carbonator and pour into your tank. you will need to keep the cap on tight or else you will lose the fizz. enjoy!

5 Likes