Sorry for my absence

Hey guys. I just wanted to jump in and say I’m still alive :smiley:

I lost my job, been struggling, no end in sight yet. Not to mention the ridiculousness of family court, a worthless judicial system, and a custody battle from hell tearing me apart. Enough said. I’ll be back some day. But for now my attention is needed elsewhere besides the internet.

I have a review going up on a freakin amazing little tank - the Estoc by Vaporesso. Man I love this thing! I will be posting the review this weekend for Christina @Heaven_Gifts. Then I will be away awhile. But I just wanted to let my peeps on here know I have been thinking about you and I miss ya’ll a LOT.

31 Likes

Rabid strength to you my brotha.

9 Likes

You are certainly missed as well, my friend. Hope things turn around quickly for you. We are here if you need us!

10 Likes

i wish you the best of luck my divorce was finalized a little over a year ago and the family court is a joke plain and simple , and if that offends anyone thats too bad , the rush you through like your cattle and hardly ever allow anyone besides the petitioner to talk , its a horrible part of our court system they done follow any law its just judgement based off he said she said good luck to you i wouldnt wish that process on anyone

9 Likes

Looking forward to your return my friend.

10 Likes

I’m sorry you’re going through a rough time. I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers !

8 Likes

Sorry to hear your having a rough go of it lately… look forward to seeing you on here in the future when you’ve got things sorted out… wishing you all the best

8 Likes

I been wondering what happened with you my friend. Sorry to hear about your troubles. Divorce can be nasty business, but I hope you can find a peaceful resolution. Stay tuff!

9 Likes

No sorry needed. Nice to just see one post and know you are doing the best you can. Keep up the good fight.

9 Likes

Everything will turn around, just keep ya head up. We’ll be here if you need anything.

7 Likes

“Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.”

Helen Keller

Be well LV. Your ELR family is here for you.

8 Likes

All the best LV. Do what you need to do for you man. We’ll be anxiously awaiting your return, but know that you’re in our thoughts.

8 Likes

been there, I can imagine what you’re going through man, keep your head high and your spirits higher brother :thumbsup:

8 Likes

Sorry to hear that - sending you strength and positive thoughts

6 Likes

Sorry you are having such a rough patch in your life right now LV…it makes me very sad that such a wonderful person has to endure so much…I know it seems never ending at the moment, but it will end and I pray that it is in your favor…Until then keep your head up…I will keep you and your son in my thoughts and prayers :pray:

6 Likes

We all miss you too! I hope things turn out well for you in the end. Lots of love and strength to you :heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Sorry to hear about how bad it is for you right now. I hope it will turn around for you real quick so you can get your life back in some way and focus on other things that will bring you joy. Keep your head up bro and try to stay positive in the midst of all the bad.

5 Likes

There’s lots of jobs, so don’t worry about that part. I get the court thing… you just have to know there’s a special place in hell for dirty judges and karma will not be their friend.

Hang in there. I talked to a guy two days ago who had to write his ex wife a check for over 350K to settle their assets. He’s getting revenge by working in a minimum wage job so her child support is about $80.00 a week :slight_smile:

Make a silver lining… you can do it.

5 Likes

Miss you and you’re in my thoughts constantly. Hope things turn out well. :heart:

6 Likes

I got mine, but haven’t been able to use it much. Doesn’t seem to matter how I prime the coils or what I do, it’s dry hit city. With both the ceramic and clapton coil that came with it. Still waiting on hearing from others that might be having issues to see if there is a fix for it.

2 Likes