Sorry for the ignorance

Hello all
I’m trying to find recipes only with rating on them…
But I have know idea how to…
Do I just type in a recipe I would like and then keep looking till I see ratings?
If a recipe doesn’t have a rating on it how can I know if it will be any good?
Would appreciate some advice…
Sorry for the ignorance.
Thanks

1 Like

Click on the ratings and it will automatically sort from highest to lowest

6 Likes
4 Likes

The best way to find good/better recipes on ELR. Would be to become familiar with the more seasoned DIYrs and their body of work. You are going to find each Mixer here has a certain style and generally lean towards certain flavor profiles. So if you enjoy Tobacco type Eliquids. You will find there is a well “followed”Mixer that shares recipes that might interest you.
I guess what I am saying here is. Instead of trying to look at 10,000 recipes, start by looking at chunks of recipes. When you see a Mix that is appealing. Click on it, then click on the Mixers profile, look at their overall portfolio of recipes, look to see how many other DIYrs follow that Mixer and how active they are. If they stopped posting recipes in 2016, chances are the recipes won’t have the newer Concentrates available now.
I do hope this is helpful :raised_hand:

8 Likes

Here a great start:

Or just click flavors and then click rating.

6 Likes

Too true Mark, I’ll have to get away from something that has become my style and always falling on the same flavours profiles, whether I do bakery or fruits or whatever… it became “My Style”.
I’ll probably never go away from it, but probably we all get there… it’s our style.

Well said!

4 Likes

Also, the what are you vaping today and sneak peek threads can be pretty useful as recipes get discussed there.

2 Likes

and the fix my mix :wink:

2 Likes

I try to avoid inspiration from people who admit their recipe is terrible :slight_smile:
The discussion is good though.

Links:

4 Likes

You gotta pick up what others are recommending to do, not go ahead with a recipe that’s broken lol

3 Likes