Sour gummy worms recipe

Hey guys
I’m looking for a good recipe of sour gummy worms

Thanks a lot

Did you try what @woftam suggested in your last request?

4 Likes

Yes but
The gummy candy TPA is bitter for me don’t like the taste
So I looking for something similar

Thank you

Maybe you can find something of interest in this thread - looks like you’re after kind of a similar taste

2 Likes

whenever I make e-liquids its harsh in my throat and I don’t know why
What would you recommend to do?

Thank you

What ratios do you vape? 40/60 or 20/80 or something else? If you have tried sour fruits some of them can be a little harsh on some. You can try lower your percentages, add some cream of some sorts or add TPA Smooth. High level of nic with the fruits can also feel harsh.

1 Like

If your not already doing it I wouls suggest a hot water bath after mixing, a vigorious shake and remove the lid while it cools. This will allow volitiles and any alcohol in the mix to dissipate. Also if these are Fruity mixes Pyure(liquid stevia)can and will smooth out the mix

2 Likes

When I first started vaping I tried a bunch of Vape Wild flavors. Every single one of them gave me a harsh chemical/rubbing alcohol taste and lung hit. Tried all the suggestions from their customer service and even a couple of their pre-steeped line. Nothing ever helped. I finally had to give up on them and never did figure out what was causing it. The only other juice that does that to me is Skittles flavors, I have yet to find a skittles vape where I don’t get that harsh chemical hit. I’m not sure if it’s too much flavoring or I’m sensitive to PG. I’m hoping I don’t experience that when I start mixing. All my stuff for diy is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

1 Like

I use pg and nic from Liquid Barn and the flavor from TPA FW FA and RF
I think the harsh feeling come from the PG because in the beginning I tried the flavor of LB and it was worst so maybe it’s LB
VG/PG 80/20
I tried everything
Marshmallow TPA
Smooth TPA
Ethyl meltol TPA
Sweetener TPA
Sour 20% TPA

And nothing not giving me the smooth feeling

I did the hot bath and its not work

I think it’s the LB what do you guys think?

Thanks

There is a flavor company in England called Vampire Vapes…They have a couple of flavors that would be a good base for the Gummy Worm recipe…Berries and Pinkman…These flavors have the Gummy sorta essence that you could mix with your other ingredients, be it fruits and what not…

3 Likes

how long ago did you order from LB? I am just getting into mixing, and got my vg and nicotine from LB, a few weeks ago. and the nicotine seems super harsh to me. I thought it may just be my mixes needing to steep, but I added 3mg/ml into a bottle of 3mg premium juice, and it got really harsh as well. I shake the nic well, and just squeeze it out through a pinhole in the foil seal. So it isn’t getting any air.

I think it’s LB
Where can I find nic?

I’ve heard the best stuff comes from www.Carolinaxtract.com
But you can get it hundreds of places.
NIC river is another highly recommended site…

1 Like

I use gummy candy tfa, and its been a pretty solid gummy candy for me. Just mixed up some cantaloupe/strawberry for a sour melon candy. smells great and how a gummy candy should smell.

1 Like