Squonk friendly LEAK PROOF RDA

I vape most stuff dry and no leaks

2 Likes

Interested to see the replies on this. I didn’t think it was possible with the wide-open nature of the general RDA design concept. No tank, just an open deck with a mouth hole and air flow holes. Aside from closing the AF and putting a cap on the drip tip, I can’t see how it would work. But, I’ve had misconceptions on many things and it’s always a nice surprise to have my mind opened.

3 Likes

I guess I actually should have explained the Sentinel a little more. It is what I am looking for by closing the air flow ring off when not in use. There are no leaks unless you turn it upside down and get liquid out of the drip tip. My only real issue with it is the design of the build deck itself. The vape is OK but re-wicking is more difficult than any other atty I have.

I can however lay both of the set ups pictured above on the seat of my truck like this.

I carried both of these for a full day and when not in use they were either in my t-shirt pocket or on the seat like shown above and no leaks at all.

5 Likes

Dreamy. I’m constantly having to prop mine up and watch out for them falling on the hard turns in my work truck.

2 Likes

Where the heck did you get an ELR vape band??

4 Likes
3 Likes

Check out the Basic RDA. It doesn’t leak (unless you turn it upside down after a fresh squonk), has great flavor, smooth airflow, and the build deck is very easy to build on. Only $7.67 with the MAP code at FT for the SXK version.

6 Likes

That looks like it might be a good one. I like single coil and sort of restricted Direct Lung style vaping.

Thanks for sharing and cheap prices are always a plus in my book.

3 Likes

Are the Vice Grips to get he vape band off?

5 Likes

Neat idea Santa!!
I like the topic idea too!

3 Likes

And the water nozzle is for spraying of the truck seat when the RDA still leaks.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I got my 2 SXK Krma’s and I have to say I like this one
#1 easy to build
#2 easy to wick
#3 hard to get it to leak
#4 Good flavor

Black
http://www.3fvape.com/home/22773-sxk-krma-style-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-w-bf-pin-black-pom-316-stainless-steel-22mm-diameter.html#.Wwm1CWPuepE

SS
http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-atomizer-supply/22772-sxk-krma-style-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-w-bf-pin-silver-316-stainless-steel-22mm-diameter.html#.Wwm1RGPuepE

2 Likes

saw this today in email and thought of u https://www.vapehappy.com/collections/under-50/products/dpro-mini-rda-by-coilart#

2 Likes
3 Likes

dead rabbit
great flavor fairly easy to build
leaks only if you over squonk

1 Like

wow you really have to squonk hard to get the juice that high in the DR 24 or DR SQ. Those are my go to travelers since they ride in the console change pocket in my car (top of the pic below) that has the mod on a 45 degree angle. My Athena RDA is another top airflow squonk setup that is nearly impossible to make leak, though it does sometimes weep a little around the bottom lip of the deck (might need to try replacing the bottom o-rings on the deck). My Pulse 22 is fairly leak proof as well thanks to the bottom deck ring but the Pulse 24 was a weeping POS on the top of my mods.

My Recurves tend to leak out the airflow holes if I over squonk while holding them on angle but they do OK if I travel with it in my rx200s vape holster set in my cup holder:

1 Like

Velocity V2
Simple, easy, just screw cap down to close,
open to vape.
Easy-Button

2 Likes

3 Likes

Great that you showed the pic. Kids these days may not have even seen the velocity v2 and know where the term velocity build deck came from. Lol. Now I feel old.

4 Likes