Squonker mod recommendations?

I’m thinking about getting a Squonk mod any suggestions? I’m for 200 watts regulated, TC , dual 18650 (if that’s even possible)

2 Likes

I believe that the Geekvape GBOX is pretty much the only dual battery regulated squonk mod on the marked.

3 Likes

I’ll take a look at it thanks!

I’ve seen and used the GBox briefly and although large I was really impressed by the device. It will in fact do temperature control well as well as power mode. The RDA in the kit also produces good flavor.

3 Likes

Drone DNA 166 is a dual battery squonker. Made by Lost Vape I believe.

1 Like

And a wonderful unit, although butt ugly and bulky. They do seem to be difficult to source. One post I read said they were discontinued.

1 Like

Say it ain’t so. I was going to try to track one down after Christmas. Maybe I’ll have to look at the GBox instead.

1 Like

I’ve used these guys and have had no problems. Pretty good price for the unit in the U.S.

2 Likes

Also the Kanger DB 160. I know it is only 160, but works well. Just get another dropper with bf pin. The one it comes with absolutely sucks.

3 Likes

I’ll second the Kanger DB 160. The only issue I’ve had is certain batteries are a pain to get out.

2 Likes

Origin Vape

I just ordered one for $55.99 with code and free shipping

4 Likes

I’ve heard the kbox bottles fit in it too. Do u know?

1 Like

I think they do I will know when I get the Gbox

Not cheap huh… but what I like it
Thanks!

It’s a nice unit. I would imagine it will last and pay for itself

1 Like

what I don’t like about is that 80 watts is the max for TC mode I almost ordered one until I saw that.
:thinking:

That is true but I got one for my Mesh RDA so I can run in power mode

1 Like

I’m curious as to why they limit the wattage output to 80 in TC when the mod supposedly can hit 200 in power?

I found this on a review

mnowak122876
2 weeks ago
Heads up for anyone that is wondering like I was. The bottles for the Dripbox do in fact fit in this mod, just tested it because I have about 5 spares I bought as backups.

Yeah I’m curious too