Steam Crave Titan PWM MOD with Aromamizer Titan RDTA review. Tootle puffers need not apply!

Nice! Gonna get mine ordered then so you don’t have all the fun!

3 Likes

I have gotta say im loving this thing.
Im running series 3mm alien coils at 1.1 ohms. Crank it up to 8.4v (a massive 63w) and the flavour is incredible.
The only problem is im cold because i have to keep my windows wide open.

7 Likes

I would say your next step would be a custom PWM or NLPWM with a 3S lipo. Then you can boost that series deck up to 11+ volts. And with a 1.1 ohm build you will get 2 days battery life and super nice flavor.

7 Likes

I have already got a nlpwm but its 21700.
Would it be possible to just pull out the battery sled and replace with a connector for lipo?

4 Likes

I know someone that may be able to do that.

5 Likes

Do tell, i was after a whiterose when i got my mod, but he doesn’t seem to be around lately.

4 Likes

The Titan has been on my rebuild list…it just got moved to the front of the line :+1:I still use mine in RDA mode, sort of hooked on that.

What aliens are you using? I got a Whiterose NLPWM with a 3S lipo but don’t think I have aliens that would give me a 1 ohm load in series.

3 Likes

LOL @mjag I totally missed this part somehow …

Tootle puffers need not apply!

:cowboy_hat_face::sunglasses::sunglasses::cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

A guy over on ECF named dc99. Does solid work for a very reasonable price.

Let me know if you are interested and I will put you in contact with him.

5 Likes

These are the coils (vapethink .45 aliens) i stick an extra wrap and a bit on. £8 for 20 on Amazon, just zoomed in and maybe technically not aliens but last well and taste good to me.

3 Likes

Where are you located Nick? If it’s across the pond I may have a resource there too for a PWM.

3 Likes

Sorry i completely missed your 1st post.
I am almost in uk and any contacts would be appreciated

4 Likes

rohm_mod on Instagram does some beautiful graphics but he uses Hammond boxes which always seem to have a slight lean that I don’t care for. My favorite are CNC boxes.

I will still contact dc99. Shipping will probably be pricy. Maybe even more so with a lipo battery. But his prices are so reasonable that you may still be better off.

@woftam did you only deal with the person that used to be here on the forums or have you sought out other PWM makers?

3 Likes

There are a few here in Au that do PWM mods using Voltrove boards but shipping here would be sucky as well. It is going to depend on who made the board as to whether it will handle a lipo. If it is a voltrove board Mark Mathis who owns Voltrove would be the man to speak too you could get hold of him in this FB group.

You can look at the documentation available on voltrove.com (if it is a voltrove board).

I am not sure on the brand so hard to say if it will be plug and play or not.

5 Likes

This is my board im guessing voltrove looking at the logo.

5 Likes

I can’t quite make it out from the pic but if it looks like
voltrove

drop Mark a line on fb he has always been super helpful

Here are some docs for you

http://bit.ly/NLPWMV2

5 Likes

It’s an NLPWM v2 so it can be converted to dual 18650, 21700 or lipo. The issue is do you have room in the box for a 3s? The chip can be removed and put in a larger enclosure but for me it would be best to start with an N1 size box with a 3s or 4s lipo.

I will keep hunting for someone that does quality work near you.

@Steampugs might be another to ask about buying US based PWMs with lipo and the cost of shipping.

5 Likes

I have just got home and that enclosure is a bit small for the titan. So will have to get a new one, will probably be easier to just get a whole new setup.

4 Likes

And there is nothing wrong with the Steam Crave PWM mod. But if you are running above one ohm, sooner or later you will want those extra volts. Or I know I would.

3 Likes

I have found blitz mods in uk looks good to me.

3 Likes