Steam Engine down? (For Sale?)

Oh lordy. You saw my video. :joy::joy::joy: yes my dads security cam caught me eatin pavement on the ice lol!

3 Likes

Jeeez petal, that looked nasty! :flushed:

Least i got the trash in the bin still tho!

2 Likes

So you found my facebook and decided ā€œnaaa im not gonna add this loserā€? :joy:

2 Likes

:rofl:. Silly! It would let me add you - only follow?

Wouldnā€™t not would!

1 Like

Oh i think thats because of my settings. One momentā€¦

2 Likes

Should be able to now. It was set to friends of friends only before

2 Likes

Exactly what I did! I normally just type ā€œstā€ in the url and the rest pops up, but I cleared my cache so I tried to type the whole thing instead of googling itā€¦and forgot the -ā€¦and then I panicked :upside_down_face::crazy_face::laughing:

Donā€™t feel badā€¦me too!!! I have been trying so hard to focus on school so I can keep my GPA up so I can get a grant from my school to put towards my masters degree if I decide to keep goingā€¦I am currently in my last course before I am done with my BA and a minor, so I should be done by the middle of next monthā€¦

Congratulations! Thatā€™s great! Iā€™m so happy for you!

I donā€™t do any type of social media other than a twitter account that I donā€™t even use and ELRā€¦I hate drama, therefore, I hate social media!

3 Likes

Go to the App Store and get ā€œcoil builderā€
Excellent and accurate

3 Likes

I have android, not iOS. I use ā€˜Vape Toolā€™ on my phone.

4 Likes

I tried vape tool before then ditched it for coil builder. This is wonderful for Claptonā€™s or twisted wire compared to steam engineā€¦to me. Needed this for a new triple coil build on the Titan tank. Extremely accurate

2 Likes