Storing and organizing your DIY supplies?

Thank you.

The Grand Cathedral of Vape Storage!

3 Likes

Iā€™m guessing this is the ā€œFavorite Recipeā€ shelf from the ā€œWall of Vapeā€

It would take me a year to get through just one of those bottlesā€¦

8 Likes

@sillyrabbit God Daā€¦er, Holy Shā€¦ , uhā€¦ Wow!

6 Likes

Great looking setupā€¦ I would so much like to make some type of snide remarkā€¦ but how could someoneā€¦ Very nice!

The desk was free. Just had to rebuild it. And thanks to a lot of my Vape family, no names mentioned. Is the reason I have a lot of what I have. For that Iā€™m blessed.

5 Likes

My baby grew into a toddler today! :smiley:

16 Likes

Youā€™ll be surprised how fast a little DIY shelf goes from baby project to out-of-control-teen to full-on, overgrown, rage-machine that has consumed your entire kitchen and has no plans to ever stop growing LOL :laughing:

Looking good @VapeyMama :+1:

7 Likes

I just got 3 of these nail polish organizers at Ross for $4.99 each

8 Likes

Finally
I had a little wood left over from fence for the yard
This not a lot but it really helps

17 Likes

This thread is great inspiration!

Hereā€™s where I was a couple months ago, just started mixing.

Now the drawer is full to bursting, I need a better way to organise things.

4 Likes

6 Likes

love the @Nicotine_River stickers , i use those on my 500ml bottles i transfer my VG into , it lets me know what it is and looks proffesional

Got a nicriver sticker on (mostly) my ipv3

And, just now noticesā€¦ it is upside-down. -_-

4 Likes

I have my own little studio now to concoct, shelves to the right with all the necessities (TV - Stereo - heater - slow cooker - microwave - bottles - vg - pg - labels etc)
I literally spend hours in thereā€¦man den :grin::+1:

32 Likes

Nice looking setup, but I hear pros and cons about sunlight and flavorings, I havenā€™t noticed (I donā€™t think) any issues, but have since attached a drop cloth (curtain) going across my storage shelves, just to be sure (Iā€™d hate to lose my investment)ā€¦ if one went bad I wouldnā€™t worry too much but if I lost 40 or 50 flavorings at a pop one day Iā€™d get pretty pissed with myself.
Really like your location though, wish I had a bit more room.

2 Likes

I thought about the sunlight when I first did it but to the left window thereā€™s actually a canopy and a seating area on the outside of the summerhouse so it doesnā€™t actually get direct sunlight, I havenā€™t noticed anything bad happen and itā€™s been like a month or 2 since I set up in there, Iā€™m keeping my eye on it tho, a curtain like you said would be the next best idea :+1:

6 Likes

Awsome set up brother. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I havenā€™t used much Inerwa, the ones I have were great but didnā€™t fit the recipes I had been given and written on my own. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll get into it as soon as my electric bill drops below the $250 mark. Gotta love Reedleyā€™s summers.
@sillyrabbit Nice set up Iā€™m condemned to the Kitchen table but I just did this rack and itā€™s so much nicer than the little plastic boxes I was using. Take a look at this thread if you want.

2 Likes

Upside down?? Looks right to me! Thatā€™s how I have my sticker on my flavor shelf.

1 Like