Storing and organizing your DIY supplies?

Absolutely love this! Very cool idea!

2 Likes

Looks killer!
All it needs now is stickers from every vendor you use, tons of emojis, a few bumper stickers and maybe even one of those golf balls that people stick on their car windows making it look broken.
Of course you could go the other route and pimp it up with rims, gold handle, hinges and remote keyless entry. Shag carpet, fuzzy dice Some blue tooth speakers with a small projector for mood lighting and music.

Guess maybe just stick with the 007 theme.

5 Likes

haha Thanks guys! …yeah maybe some of those stick on bullet holes :wink:

3 Likes

Hell yea!!!:black_circle::black_circle::black_circle:

1 Like

:anguished:…I want those for my fridge!
great idea…:+1:

1 Like

Mobile lab and supply storage

10 Likes

Had a bit of a switch around to accommodate the fridge, everything to hand now, just waiting on my mag stirrers and I’m all set :grin::+1:

20 Likes

Just wanted to say that if you are looking to find some storage containers cheaply. Dollar store has some great deals too. I am using these and keeping it all in a plastic 3 drawer shelf.

They also have small 2 drawer organizers. But I can only post one pic soooo…

5 Likes

Some really nice setups here! Right now my mixing area is a section of the kitchen counter between the espresso machine and the microwave :grinning: . I keep my ADV flavors on the counter for ready mixing and my lesser used flavors in a pantry cabinet.

Although I’ve been mixing for the last two years, I’ve kept it pretty simple, with only around 20 flavors from TFA. With the advent of the Dooming Regulations, and Pennsylvania’s draconian 40% tax the beginning of October, I’ve decided to branch out now to other flavoring vendors and placed a huge (~$100) order for flavors from Cap and RF, so I need to start getting organized. This PA tax has led me to start mixing for a number of my coworkers so I would like to have a few more options for me and them. Over winter I’m hoping to convert part of the basement to a vape lounge/mad scientist lab/ofiice, so I’ll try to update as I move along with that project! This thread has really gotten my wheels turning!

5 Likes

Yeah, no joke. I posted my little “quick and dirty layout” in another thread only a few months ago, and putting every spare penny into vaping… my flavor desk is already desperately in need of reorganizing.

Some great ideas here for sure! =)

2 Likes

Awesome set up bro. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks man :wink:

2 Likes

Hey Bo, what did you do with the plates, thermoses and flatware? I haven’t read the rest of the thread so if you’ve said something about them I’ll get to it if not then we need to talk @BoDarc

Plano two drawer tackle box. Gonna return it for the three drawer one but I love it.

Room for tons you can’t see including homemade magnetic stirrer, breaker, bulk nicotine, and all my rebuildable tools.

6 Likes

Ice been thunking about something like this

http://goo.gl/images/VxN6jN

A standalone spice cabinet

2 Likes

That’s Beautiful work go daddy ! Me likie a lot :smile:

Did you ever need a second yet ?

wow i have recently discovered rdas are not for me but id like to try an rta and need the easiest onenwith the biggest deck to build on any suggestions i was thinking a griffen since its cheap and if i dont like it no loss

1 Like

Check your pm’s in a moment!

1 Like

The griffin is ok but expect some leaking. It took a while to get the wicking right. There is a great thread here on the griffin and wicking advice that def helped me.

Griffin leaking problems - Hardware / Rebuildable Atomizers and Tanks - E-Liquid Recipes Forum Griffin leaking problems

1 Like

This cabinet is almost full now. I’m trying very hard to stay within it’s capacity. Just refills now. No new flavorings for awhile.

5 Likes