Storing and organizing your DIY supplies?

This… http://pin.it/IHohwxl :sunglasses:

3 Likes

HA!! that’s awesome :ok_hand:

THis would be awesome but it’s kinda pricey …

http://www.theoriginalscrapbox.com/products/the-workbox-2-1

4 Likes

What? You didn’t want to spring the few extra bucks for the deluxe model? Pfffbt :laughing:

3 Likes

That’d be like getting the giant shopping cart at the Costco …I mean you’d have to fill it up :wink: …or your name would have to be @Amy2 (or @Kinnikinnick or @Alisa)

4 Likes

Oh my goodness that’s awesome :kissing_heart:

Thank you I’ll keep this one on the back burner I’m swiftly filling up the craftsman !

3 Likes

Ok. Ya’ll can buy me one for Christmas! I’ll let ya. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Ok Alisa now that’s smart thinking …Me too …Me too !!!

4 Likes

I reorganized my little toddler collection and realized that it’s grown into preteen now.

18 Likes

Whoa, just realized it went from toddler to preteen in 3 months. Damn these kids grow up fast!

6 Likes

I’ve already practically outgrown my fridge :disappointed:

I blame the parents…(Lars & JoJo)

12 Likes

This is my setup, waiting for my Hot Plate Stirrer to arrive and a few other bits and bobs

13 Likes

i have always used a refer , at its warmest setting , only acytel pyrazine and tfa malted milk crystalize but after avfew it goes away i have had flaves in therebfor over a year half full and still taste the same it just makes sense to me

2 Likes

Look at yall with your fancy magnet nixers, i’m still over here shakin’ bottles like a 13 yo after finding his first penthouse.
To stay on topic thos I just keep my minimal collection in an old pokemon TGC collectors tin. I’m sure i’ll need more then the topshelf of the bookcase and that some day soon.

12 Likes

I’m ending up with an arm like Quagmire from Family Guy, and making bigger batches so thought it was time for some better equipment, the steep times I don’t have the patience for ha

1 Like

Dude that thing is awesome!

1 Like

I finally got of my arse and built this, after having them in a box for so long. Man, am I faster now. I can read the labels without picking up 100 of them before I find the right one. The only problem now is I will have to build another one if I plan on getting any new flavors

8 Likes

I love that Daath! brilliant :clap:

Here is how i store mine…easy to keep them in alphabetical order

15 Likes

i’m looking at that sunlight hitting the bottom left corner of your shelf.
just tryna be helpful…

8 Likes