Strawberry Kiwi Vanilla Bean Ice Cream

Yes, the meringue is great to fluff it up, therefore, smoothing it out. That’s why I used the marshmallow, but meringue is probably more appropriate in this case. Good call

1 Like

Hey, me being a little new to this, is it possible to look at what you have? Like can we look at each other’s stash? I’m totally new to e-liquid.com. Not sure how to use this site much yet

1 Like

Yes you can view each other’s stash if the person has it as a public share !
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/10030

4 Likes

wow, lots of flavors you got there. Do you still keep them in a tool box?

2 Likes

Lol no worries bro! Didn’t see your post til recently! I’ll leave that up to you homie! If you can spare it I’d be happy to try it! Thx @fidalgo_vapes

1 Like

of course i can its a matter of getting out of my head and focusing lmao long story longer last few months

After a few days I’m considering dropping the Marshmallow down from 1.5% down to either 1% or even .5%. I feel like it’s mellowing everything out too much (pun intended). Thoughts?

1 Like

Yes I do it’s portable and concise per drawer I group the vendor so I know which one to open. I have had 2 craftsman tool boxes top and bottom but downgraded to just a multi tier stackable two stacked on top of the traditional set of 4 drawers very easy to navigate.

1 Like

wow, very cool. Those craftsman toolboxes aren’t cheap. :sunglasses:

1 Like

No they’re not but at Christmas time Sears had a sale a couple years ago and that was how I got mine, my fiance’ bought it for me guess he could see the flavor hoarder growing in me even early on lol.

Harbor Freight has great deals on their tool boxes if I were to get another I’d check them out as well.

Ya harbor freight is ok when you are looking for affordable but I would rather have craftsman anyday. For storing concentrates though I guess craftsman is overkill.

1 Like