Strawberry Nonna Cake

I posted this over at VU. This is my first real recipe I created. I mostly have mixed other people’s mixes. This recipe is very good right off the bat, however the slight citrus note dies down after a week or so.

Give it a shot and let me know what you think. Thanks!

Strawberry juicy (FA) 4%
Nonna Cake (FA) 1.5%
Marshmallow (FA) 1%

Mixed at 70/30 vg/pg

5 Likes

In future… Post them here :+1:

1 Like

Welcome @Ken2736 to the ELR. Thanks for letting us point you to the best location for these …a very popular general topic! There’s also a thread for 3 Flavor Recipes which is also popular …especially for new people, and this one qualifies there too. Good luck getting some stars on this …I’m going to make some

2 Likes

Should this thread be moved?

1 Like

No worries @JoJo will fix if necessary

1 Like

That is if she is not herding cats in another thread. I swear she walks away for 3 HOURS and expects people to behave. Glad I am not the person she has to watch out for.

5 Likes

I hate to laugh, but that’s funny

2 Likes

Congradulations on your first recipe !!!

2 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/CbjhnNo.gif

https://i.imgur.com/oNYJsI5.gif

7 Likes

Well Hell @Ken2736! Looks like you have officially been welcomed and got a first glimpse of this place.

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome. I’ve been on here for over a year just mixing other’s recipes. It’s hard to find the time to come up with my own. I do love making my own eliquid tho. A lot cheaper and better tasting

4 Likes

Okay @Ken2736 I am SnV-ing this right now, Interesting as I usually like Creamier Custardy type SB vapes, but this is just as titled. Super popular SB Vapes use Graham Cracker and the Nonna Cake is a good sub/alternative for the Bakery note. I like it sweeter… might add 0.5% Stevia (Glycerite-NowFoods). This is not heavily flavored and that’s a good thing. Just a light SB Cake …with that little bit o’ Nonna’s Lemon pop. Not groundbreaking, but a definite (nice!) break for me from the sometimes-too-much Vanilla-Creamy-Custards. A solid, simple SnV …Thx for the share!

2 Likes

Thanks, you basically hit the nail on the head of what I was trying to accomplish. I usually vape creams and custards also. I just wanted something smooth and light. It is a nice break and that’s why I really enjoy it!

1 Like