Strawberry yogourt

Wherre to start what yogourt to get im about to buy greek yogourt tfa and ripe strawberry tfa, but im doing it for someone as i do not like those flavors…

2 Likes

Take a look at some of either pro vapes or Ken-o-where’s recipies. One of them have some yogurt
Mixes. Fresh03 has a few as well.

3 Likes

@Jc113 This will get you started …

3 Likes

:thinking: i know i just saw similar

4 Likes

Ho thank you, for some reason i forgot to check under the flavor notes, the flue doesn’t help, i will give a try on the yogurt thing!

2 Likes

Greek yogurt tfa is a really great yogurt if your going for an authentic yogurt recipe it has that nice sour note of real yogurt. Creamy yogurt from cap is way more subtle with its sour note. Both in a combo works great! I had a nice strawberry cheesecake recipe and one time tried to add 1./. Of Greek to the mix for experimentation and it transformed the recipe to taste like strawberry yoplait lol!

1 Like

Ho that exackly what im getting for the taste of my friend vape, strawberry yoplait! So i will try to replicate that.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Well here’s this! I’ll also look up my cheesecake one that I altered to taste like yoplait by accident lol!

Here it is! Just follow recipe but add 1-2./. Of Greek yogurt and bam yoplait! Lol hope this helped!

4 Likes

My advise would be get Flavorah Greek Yogurt.
A sublime and refreshing yogurt that has everything you need in a yogurt flavour, tangy, sour and unbelievably creamy.
No off notes that I can find and it works wonderfully with fruits and nuts as well as being very adaptable with creams.

5 Likes

Ripe SB TFA isn’t the only SB you’ll need for this recipe. It’s a good one don’t get me wrong but it isn’t a sweet SB and with all the tart and sourness that comes along with most yogurts you’ll want some sweet notes in there. Otherwise you’ll have a very tart puckery vape.

My suggestions are pick up whichever yogurt you feel good about TFA’s greek is fine. There are others like FA yogurt, Cap’s Yogurt, Flavorah Greek Yogurt, Liquid Barn Greek Yogurt - list goes on they’re all very similar.

Sweet Strawberries - that is where you’ll be drawing sweetness into the recipe. Look at Strawberry Shisha INW , Sweet Strawberry JF or Caps these will all be very sweet, Then u can use the SB ripe to balance a sweet vs ripe so you’ll need a few different strawberries.

Here is one I personally tried and enjoyed it is from @daath

4 Likes

One of those flavours that is all about your own tastebuds. My favourite is FW Greek Yoghurt. As for me, it is the only one that has that authentic slightly sour note of plain Greek yoghurt, along with a decent creamy finished taste. But I get most other posters observations on the other different yoghurt flavours mentioned.

2 Likes

I’ve had great luck with FW Yogurt. Creamy, not overpowering and just dark enough to add a nice authentic element. Works great with key lime, one of my wifey’s all time favorites. It’s worked for me with all fruits I’ve tried, and even non-fruits like Boston Cream Pie (LA Cream Cheese Icing is great added to both key lime yogurt and Boston cream pie yogurt recipes). As always, my opinion only, YMMV.

2 Likes

I essentially did that yogurt recipe but I don’t have greek. So I subbed some dulche de leche in to counter the gym sockness of cap cy but at 1% and did the yogurt at 5%. Just letting it steep for a good while. Hopefully my thought process works out well. I plan on updating my thread and this one once I finally try it.

3 Likes

Keep us posted! Thx

1 Like