Sub for coconut

I am looking to mix a recipie similar to Naked Lava Flow. It blends strawberry, pineapple and coconut into an epic and dynamic juice. One problem, I don’t have any coconut in my arsenal.

I intend to use Capella Sweet Strawberry, either Capella Golden Pineapple or TFA Pineapple and 1 other liquid. I have a pretty wide selection, but can’t quite decide what to use.

If any of you out there were mixing strawberry and pineapple, what would be your third flavor to throw in? Just something subtle to help make the juice a bit more dynamic.

Thanks in advance for any input!!!

1 Like

Let your imagination go, could sift through:
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=strawberry+and+pineapple&exclsingle=0&adaptedfrom=&sort=score&direction=desc

1 Like

I notice that many of the recipes I’ve used with Sweet Strawberry also included Sweet Cream in small amounts to round off the tart notes.

1 Like

Good stuff! :wink:

1 Like

I’d say raspberry and/or kiwi with a touch of lemon sicily to brighten the flavors.

2 Likes

I’d throw in some watermelon ! If ya don’t have coconut but still want a tropical vibe you also could try passion fruit, sweet guava , mango or papaya !

I agree @Kinnikinnick cocopilada kicks major butt Great stuff !!!

3 Likes

i need a pineapple i had tpa a long time ago but ut clouded up and that annoyed me , i havent bought any since , what is your fave

1 Like

I love LA’s Pineapple , INW’s Pineapple ( not shisha but regular ) and Cap’s Golden Pineapple is pretty good too. An odd one that grew on me was FW’s Pineapple Peach which is a fair amount of peach going on in that one thou !

1 Like

.20% of cactus, it gives the mouth feel a little spark. .5% of pear does a similar kind of thing.