Summer Vapes 2017 ! Let's see them WIPs & Recipes

never do i mean to call anyone out , i just use my experiance with over doing it lol , i had many good ideas for recipes , but always over creamed them either too high of percentages or too many creams , im happy any of my suggestions helped you , thank you and trust me i still over do things lol

4 Likes

I meant that in a light-hearted way, I definitely needed the advice. It’s very much appreciated!

3 Likes

I’m so excited!! My recipe got picked to be on BullCity’s community packs site. Hoot hoot! Its a white cake with delicate vanilla butter cream frosting, topped with a cherry.

11 Likes

Nice!! That looks good!

1 Like

Congrats @Jazzy_girl, it looks like a nice recipe to me

1 Like

Thanks @VapeyMama and @Gambit117 :sunglasses: I think this mixing finally clicked for me. Thanks to everyones help here.

4 Likes

Congrats Jazzy! :heartbeat:

1 Like

They make a Banana Strawberry drink also that I love and am trying to clone

1 Like

Love the creativity going on there Jazzy looks really interesting !

3 Likes

Thank you @Amy2 I feel like mixing opened a whole new side artistic of me. Its still new but it feels really good to finally share a little bit of it with everyone here.
Ty @Leilani :blush::grin:

5 Likes

AKAHAI MAKANI (Gentle breeze)
3% Green passionfruit EF
0.5% passionfruit FA
0.5% persimmon FLV
1% Dragonfruit FLV
1% Dragonfruit NicVape
1% pitaya INW
0.25% Cactus INW
0.5% starfruit HC
2% starfruit FW
1.5% pineapple (INW)
2% Funky pineapple MOL
1.5% pineapple RF SC

14.75% total

2 Likes

I saw the label and all I could read was mankini. Lol, RIP “Talk Soup.”

3 Likes

That recipe is seriously good. Going to replace the FW starfruit ( as it has fructose) with the new wonder flavors SC starfruit. Apparently many of the wonder flavors have Sucralose! I sent off an email and they answered saying the info was on the site and that it was mostly in their old flavors. I dont understand why these companies cannot just let us sweeten to our own desired taste.

2 Likes

Thos one turned pretty good after steeping a couple weeks.

4 Likes

I know it’s almost Thanksgiving, but I just made a fruit mix that will hopefully make the cut for both Summer and Autumn :slight_smile: Only at 2 days steep, but it’s tasting very promising. I’ll have to see if the Marshmallow behaves over the weeks to come. Very intriguing combo of flavors, quite delicious, so far.

2 Likes